• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NinjaMonkey

• Junkhead

• Fayt Zelpher

• El Rey León

You said you'd must up some courage to go in there. You're breaking Pilot's heart.

I swear, if you don't post in there at least once...

Make love to me.

I said I'd give up my hatred of the place. To that extent, I have taken considerable strides in not posting or thinking antagonistic things about that place. But my pride prevents me from actually posting there. Tell him I'm sorry... :(

Help me find a space vessel that can get me to Elicoor.

Your pride was actually wiped on the floor, stomped on, and turned into newspaper when you refused to post there for no reason at all. Give it up. You have no pride if apparently you can't do something as a simple task of posting in a thread full of people you don't even know because you don't want them to think badly of you.

Even gIO's got more pride at least, he gets a lot of shit and yet he's still there.

Sorry for the harsh truth.

Make FF13's Hope into Roxas.

Edited by Sirona

Hate me. <:3

...well, you might, eventually.

Not likely

Uh... I dunno. Kill Roxas, I guess...

Edited by Musashi

Your pride was actually wiped on the floor, stomped on, and turned into newspaper when you refused to post there for no reason at all. Give it up. You have no pride if apparently you can't do something as a simple task of posting in a thread full of people you don't even know because you don't want them to think badly of you.

Even gIO's got more pride at least, he gets a lot of shit and yet he's still there.

Sorry for the harsh truth.

And maybe I don't want to deal with all that stuff that goes on in there!

I don't want to get involved. So please, stop trying to make me do that. If you can't be my friend because of that, then you're free to remove me from your friends list.

Let me be without trying to get me involved in matters I want nothing to do with.

I didn't want to be rude, but are you blind? You can't see I'm trying to help you? For Christ's sake. It's a plan to make you be able to defend yourself and not care about what other people think of you in spite of negativity. Trying to make you stronger on people's opinions, because you care way too damn much.

If you really don't give one shit about it then have fun with your weak self in your life.

Not turn me into a Soul.