Post something the above user would never say/do

CrashGordon94

Stop calling me by a name I never want to hear again.

No, I don't intend to ever again use that name. You're free to use it for yourself if you like it so much.

Should get back to being Randomly Predictable if he feels comfterble with it.

Doesn't know what my new name will be.

Why so serious? I only didn't even suggest that name, heh, I wonder why a previous name brings up such bad memories when they still know you are Randomly Predictable, even as yuor current name, you still suffered trolling.

That's delusional. it won't help denying what you have been, you aren't that person anymore so stop neing so sad about the past, the past is a process that has already ended, not something that keeps happening.

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NinjaMonkey

• Junkhead

• Fayt Zelpher

• El Rey León

That's delusional. it won't help denying what you have been, you aren't that person anymore so stop neing so sad about the past, the past is a process that has already ended, not something that keeps happening.

Hmm, while I agree with your points there, I still never really liked the name and hadn't come up with anything worthwhile until just recently. What happened in the past is just more reason to dislike the name.

Support Fayt x Nel.

I see then, but I don't want you to get so worked up about your past lack of creativity (No offense, really!) on some username, at least you're not the typical internet user using "coolguy232563". :P

Be incorrect on that. (Do you REALLY? :blink: )

It was going to be Dark Paradox, actually. Randomly Predictable was going to be my member title. But I typed some stuff in wrong, and never felt like changing it again.

No longer understand what my mistake was...

I see then, but I don't want you to get so worked up about your past lack of creativity (No offense, really!) on some username, at least you're not the typical internet user using "coolguy232563". :P

Be incorrect on that. (Do you REALLY? :blink: )

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT

Do I really what...?

Not realize he confused me.

...w-what? Putting it beside a response to me could've meant anything.

Not reply in a way that made me giggle.

Nope, two camels and a tiny car.

Fertilize Vika's eggs.