• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NinjaMonkey

• Junkhead

• Fayt Zelpher

• El Rey León

RP...stop talking to her like that, she's my friend as much as yours', at least talk by profile comments or something.

Join said thread.

My apologies, but it's not like I ever get a chance to talk to her. And you're wrong - she's much more your friend than mine.

Understand that I'm banned from ever setting foot in there.

Edited by Fayt Zelpher

What your fucking language, missy!

Yes, YES! That's the funny thing. x3

Ass isn't that bad of a word...

Well, I can't imagine you either.

Because YOU lock yourself up in FE4 thread and don't respond to PM's either. It's not like I have a third option for trying to talk with you, and even if there was, it's not like I've thought of it...

I've only posted in the thread about 4 times today. Do you ever take the chance when I'm not in there? No, you don't. You can blame it on yourself. I do reply to PM's, you just have to be persistent.

If you can be persistent with Hatari, you can be persistent with me.

If I don't reply in three days, send another message about it. You're not willing, you're not doing anything about it. You have partially yourself to blame. If you'd consider me such a friend, you'd think about these things.

My apologies, but it's not like I ever get a chance to talk to her. And you're wrong - she's much more your friend than mine.

I don't pick favorites.

Not think I'm being rude in this post.

Edited by Sirona

That.

Oh, I don't know for sure. But just look - you two actually get along well. She said so herself that she didn't want to talk unless I approach her - and we both know that I can't do that...

Leave SF sometime next month.

Oh, I don't know for sure. But just look - you two actually get along well. She said so herself that she didn't want to talk unless I approach her - and we both know that I can't do that...

Leave SF sometime next month.

What are you saying, I don't get along well with you either? Because if you actually take time to read my posts you should see I'm helping you.

And why not? All you have to do is say hello and then add a conversation to get started. You're way too shy. You'd better approach me in the next two days, or else.

Why

Because I don't know what you look like might be one.

Die right now.

What are you saying, I don't get along well with you either? Because if you actually take time to read my posts you should see I'm helping you.

And why not? All you have to do is say hello and then add a conversation to get started. You're way too shy. You'd better approach me in the next two days, or else.

I know. And thank you - it really does mean a lot. :) But still, it's hard for me to talk to people...

I just told you - I wouldn't feel comfortable with it.

Go to sleep tonight and never wake up.

I know. And thank you - it really does mean a lot. :) But still, it's hard for me to talk to people...

I just told you - I wouldn't feel comfortable with it.

You'd better fix that, quite soon. Especially at the age you're at. I wish you were like, 15, so I could help you before you got to this age. :<

I just said or else, and you're not scared at all? I'm serious when I say or else.

Sonia.

You'd better fix that, quite soon. Especially at the age you're at. I wish you were like, 15, so I could help you before you got to this age. :<

I just said or else, and you're not scared at all? I'm serious when I say or else.

I'm not particularly scared. Besides, I'll probably be gone for good in a few weeks, and I doubt you're going to track me down in real life.

I assure you, it's easier to talk to girls in real life though - it's not the internet out there, so there aren't all these rules about not being serious or submitting to ritual humiliation and the like. I don't really like it here any more. I haven't played FE in 4 months now, and I don't really talk to anyone but Soul these days...

Not at least attempt to convince me to stay.

Don't mention yourself!!1!

Why no- oh, I get it. >_>

I'm not particularly scared. Besides, I'll probably be gone for good in a few weeks, and I doubt you're going to track me down in real life.

...I'll be disappointed in you and I'll stop being your friend if you leave. You want to live with that?

RFoF.

WHY THE HECK ARE YOU EVEN LEAVING

And also, I'm going to track you down and- No wait, nvm.

You're the only one I'd be willing to stay for. Proto doesn't talk to me much and Haru's not around because she's too ill (not that I can blame her for that, but the fact remains). Heck, I'm practically a shell here as is already. I really only post in Forum games as is, and even then, it's really only the 'post a fact' and 'post a lie' boards. 3/4 or my posts in SF are in those two threads alone. I don't even play FE these days...

But don't worry, it's not like I'm going to die completely. I'll just not be on nearly as often.

As for why, I just don't know. I mean, I'm not setting this in stone. But I'm leaving the option open...

Oh, and 36 north by 96 west is where you'll find me in case you do decide to drag me back here.

Fall in love with me.