Post the first thing that comes to your mind about the person above

James Bond

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What religion lets you have kids before marriage? Is it some kind of...pagan thing? >_>

I'm not into religion really, it's just that I agree with RP, and other than that, it's too obvious and predictable, some middle aged people marry and then guess what happens at the honey moon? Yeah...the loss of virginity in the honey moon and possible preganancy is just too obvious due to desperacy, it's not that I wouldn't be able to keep a monogamous relationship without being married you know. =/

Atheist.

I'm not into religion really, it's just that I agree with RP, and other than that, it's too obvious and predictable, some middle aged people marry and then guess what happens at the honey moon? Yeah...the loss of virginity in the honey moon and possible preganancy is just too obvious due to desperacy, it's not that I wouldn't be able to keep a monogamous relationship without being married you know. =/

Oh that's fine. I'm not religious either. I guess I'm just old school. I still wait for the day when I meet "The One" and marry her and have children with her. Call me an optimist.

(Of course it'd've been more interesting if it were a pagan thing. :awesome: )

Lucius fan.

But I would concieve my Sanakiddies at the age of 17, and marry Sanaki very few years later. =0

(It probably is? =0)

Edited by Soul