Astra's Lump of Sprites

AstraLunaSol

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not about the sprites. But that tome that looks like Thunder, the background is green when it should be grey.

:P

You're kidding right?

Lol, there is no designated colours for weapon sprites besides the 15 colour palette. -.-

So, here's what irks me about Soluna.

Her neck and head seem straight, while her left shoulder (right OPV) seems to be slouching down, and the opposite one is coming up.

I think that the neck and face would reflect that, at least a little, on an actual person.

that and I don't like the hair, but that's a personal qualm

Lumi's mug looks great - I bet she was happy as heck with the edits you made. Celeste is well-done, too - I don't see any flaws - though she seems quite plain for a Lord character. But if that's what the story calls for, then whatever. :)

As for Soluna, she's quite cute. I agree with Seph about the uneveness in her shoulders, though. She looks like she's leaning. I imagine that your under-drawing/anatomy is fine - it's probably just because of that big shoulderpad. Switch the pad to her other shoulder, perhaps? That's what I had to do on my custom sprite that had asymmetric shoulders in her costume - the pad looked better on the near shoulder because it kept the weight off the far shoulder (which is supposed to be smaller because of the angle of her body.) I hope that makes sense.