• Creepy/Hate them
    • Misleading/They make me question my orientation >:(
    • No opinion
    • Fill me in on this topic...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm... traps in real life, dare I say, is virtually impossible to pull off, unless, I guess if they are before puberty. But part of what defines traps are they're ability to be sexually attractive to the same sex, which kinda rules out the children thing, unless you were a pedo.

In anime, traps are so easy to make because a talented artist can really make things look ambiguous, in terms of a character's sex, in certain cases, like with Jun, can basically make them look like 100% girl and just say that it is a male, and there you go, no dispute, you have a trap.

In real life, there are crossdressers and other weird people like that I guess, though they are just weird. : [

OMG I take it back. Real life Trap:

traps_motivational.jpg

Though very, very skeptic about it.

I just saw all of these, and aside from Zelos and Lucius (who I already knew anyway), I seriously mistook all of them for girls.

I fail at picking out traps, though I fall into them way too much.

I don't know who these characters are, but...

Cherrygirls.jpg

They come from a manga, I forgot the name but those are 4 boys who want to open a maid coffe shop without hiring any girls because of the lack of money.

Well, you guy actually forget Ion? He does looks like a boy but still uber delicious.

dbd756a6.jpg

Edited by Ga-rei Sulley

Ion is from Tales of the Abyss. Oh and I'm surprised nobody's mentioned Haku from Naruto and Chainey/Xane for

I don't know any of these but I remember finding this earlier and thought it was amusing:

[spoiler=Find the trap]6jd2mu.png

Edited by Speedwagon

Trick question, it's all of the above!

Speaking of that line from Xane, I like how he says "As if I wouldn't say something like that", which implies either A. He does have the hots for Marth, or B. Would have found it even funnier to fuck with his head without changing form.

Both would be hilarious either way.

They come from a manga, I forgot the name but those are 4 boys who want to open a maid coffe shop without hiring any girls because of the lack of money.

Well, you guy actually forget Ion? He does looks like a boy but still uber delicious.

dbd756a6.jpg

He is from TALES OF THE ABYSS. =D

It's the one on the right, and they're ALL from Minami-Ke.

Only seen the first episode of Minami-ke, so I only know Chiaki. Plus people probably notice her even if they didn't watch the show, what with her unique hair and lazy eyes.

really, I had to go to urbandictionary.com to find out what "trap" means.

I've actually never heard of this before.

I don't really know which one from the poll to choose, at least not the "make me question my orientation",

since I only like their looks for looking like women.

really, I had to go to urbandictionary.com to find out what "trap" means.

I've actually never heard of this before.

I don't really know which one from the poll to choose, at least not the "make me question my orientation",

since I only like their looks for looking like women.

That's the thing. They look like women so naturally, men who see them should be attracted to them. It's a natural reaction... though some people still fear their orientation through traps, which I think is rather ridiculous.