• Replies 86.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Emperor_Siegfried

• Tragonight

• King Marth 64

• NinjaMonkey

You wouldn't be annoying me it's going good enough. I'm in chapter three after trying a no save run.

Yes I would. I'm crazy like that. I'm not doing it anymore Rhys died twice and I had to go back to the prologue because of him.

The music there seems familiar but I don't know from where.

Edited by Yari

Yes I quited I didn't want to go back to the prologue whenever someone died or if someone took my computer.

Poor Rhys! I kind of like him! As a character not as a unit.

I still don't quite know the song probably because I didn't pay attention to the music while I tried to not get Rhys or someone else killed.

Edited by Yari

Hey! I played up to chapter two twice and one time till chapter three before giving up the no save run! This is chapter three save run!

Oh my God! I'm an idiot! I had to hear both songs at the same time they're very similar!

Oh. Yeah, that was what I was asking you, if you quit the no-save run or quit the entire game. Because that would be a stupid reason to quit playing the game. Anyway, on my first play through, nobody died until mid-late game. When one of my units got 1% crit'd by an Iron Bow Archer. Never forget. (I obviously reset the game, but he was the only one to kill my perfect streak of no deaths that far.)

Awakening's Champion theme is a remix of Ike's Resolution. You've probably heard it while trying to recruit Priam. And now you know what the original sounds like. ;D

Rhys died twice because I forgot the vulnerarys he had. And that one time my grandma took away the computer. That's why I gave up no save there's two computers here but one of them is my mom's and nobody uses that one so if someone needed the computer while I was playing it could be a disaster..

I love Priam I can't believe I forgot how the music sounded like! But it's good to know.

Edited by Yari

Screwed up. I can't play games on it too well the one I'm using is a gaming computer and I feel more comfortable with it. The other one has a lot of problems with virus.

Edited by Yari

I said The computer I'm using is a gaming computer. But the reason my mom bought it it's still a mystery.

Hers is just some computer that is terrible for games even if I think it could run dolphin better than this one.

I use the windows 7 and it runs dolphin well enough despise the sound think going on in PoR in the beginning. My mom's computer is the windows 10 and it doesn't work very well with some of my brother's games.

Windows 10 exists now? I've heard that it was being worked on a while ago, but I haven't been keeping track of technology advancements. How is it? Is it more convenient than Windows 8? I hate Windows 8. I just like that it can handle Dolphin, but that's probably because it hasn't gone through the torture that I subjected my Windows 7 to.

Yes windows 10 is a thing. I think it's a bit weird. Very diferent from other windows anyway.