• Replies 86.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Emperor_Siegfried

• Tragonight

• King Marth 64

• NinjaMonkey

17,701!Red is #FF0000 and white is #ffffff. Also indigo is #4b0082. Edited by Yari

17,707!Knowledge of things that are useful. I consider a lot of things useless. Doesn't stop my brain from being filled with them. Edited by Yari

17,711!Tsk! I say "useless theory" because we learn a lot of those in science. There is only one "correct" theory and that "correct" theory makes all others we learn useless. In history that's diferent. A lot of theories make sense and there is rarely any correct one, therefore all history theories are useful and interesting.

17,713 If all history theories are useful and interesting, then does that make all science theories useless and uninteresting? Science can be used to explain a vast majority of things in the world. Instead of making up BS stories or fairy tales, people can refer to scientific theories to explain things.

Is "Tiki" Tiny Manekete?

17,714!I don't have the patience to explain how my weird brain works. If you really wanna know then try to find it out. I love science but like maths it has a lot of useless glitch I don't find interesting. Try to understand that.