Count to 802,701!

Mousefire

As long as you're mostly interested in the internet and gaming side you're good to go!

• Replies 86.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Emperor_Siegfried

• Tragonight

• King Marth 64

• NinjaMonkey

Do stupid school computers with windows 8 count? Because I hate them! Windows 10 is better than that! In my honest opinion.

Edited by Yari

16,726O

Only two of them are windows 8 the rest are windows 7 but those have always someone there when I need a computer so I always get stuck with windows 8.

If you don't beat him in a certain amount of turns, he commits suicide. lol jk

But really, you have to beat him or survive him. Beating him is much more satisfying and actually considered "beating him."

I don't have the luck to do so. I tried twice but failed both times. To make things worse, you can't crit him.

dunno why you want it so badly lol

You can't crit him? That's terrible! I'll have to gang up on him or something!

Ike and Mist are the only two people allowed when you fight him. Mist isn't doing shit damage and she'll get both one-shotted and doubled, so she's only there to heal Ike. That's why I told you to use Mist, when she promotes, she'll have an easier time dealing with him.

He will always two-shot Ike, no matter what. He shouldn't be doubling if your Ike capped Speed though (which he should have by then).

I thought I gave you an English one. And I think you can just camp on that part of you want, not sure if anybody has done it though (because it's a cowardly way out of it). He doesn't move so you just have to worry about his range. Which is only a problem to Mist.

You did give an english one. But the game is japanese and whenever a japenese game has crazy things like that I say "japanese are crazy".

I think I know who he is but I can't say the name now that I know what's going down with my fight agaisnt him.