Count to 802,701!

Mousefire

I know. But me being me I know I will lose against this fight that's why I'm complainning. I'll have to fight him a couple of times to win.

• Replies 86.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Emperor_Siegfried

• Tragonight

• King Marth 64

• NinjaMonkey

I did but I fight to win. I'll restart the damn chapter as many times as necessary for the satisfaction of victory! Yes I know I'm crazy.

It's pretty manageable, yeah. I always miss a few times though. Oh, and his hit rate is almost as good as Ike's. You can't recklessly attack all the time and hope to live, unless you have really good luck (I don't).

I remember it being a decently long chapter too. You fight him at the very end after beating the boss.

Okay. I can do it. After the boss I heard about that but not that you had only Ike to work with.

Can you tell me anything usefull about the classes in the game? That's something I normally don't look into.

Edited by Yari

I believe promotions are one-way in PoR. The only things you should be worried about are Thieves, you only get two in the game, and the first one you get automatically promotes into an Assassin at a certain point in the story (I love that guy, he's awesome). The second Thief you get shows up mid-late game with bad stats, but a Skill that grants him really good level ups. He can't promote, but unless you get screwed pretty badly, his caps are similar to a promoted unit's.

The best Knight in any Fire Emblem is the first one you get in PoR. This guy will rival Ike in how good he is. I think Knights in this game can use Lances and Swords.

Don't use Titania. She's the Jagen.

Uh, other than that, they're pretty much what you expect them to be. Is there anything particular you want to know?

Titania is the Jagen. I was actually expecting that.

The laguz is what I really wanna know. How do they work?

Laguz have a transformation bar that maxes at 20. The bar will increase every player phase and every time the unit is attacked. Once the bar is full, the Laguz will automatically transform.

Note that Laguz cannot attack or counterattack unless they are transformed.

The bar will decrease every time they attack or counterattack. It automatically decreases every player phase too, and once it reaches 0, they transform back.

Edited by Tragonight

I have to fill a bar for them to be able to transform. That's... bothersome.

I think there are items they might help. Also, some bars are pre-filled, I remember one unit being able to transform in one or two turns. Trust me, the stat boosts they get while transformed are really good. Although some of the units themselves aren't, I remember one that was.

I'm just curious. But I probably don't wanna know. My brother got the computer today so I didn't do what I wanted but I got Gatrie (?) and Shinnon so chapter three is where I got to.

You don't want to know? Okay.

Gatrie is the best Knight ever. Shinon is a good Archer / Sniper, but he joins way over-leveled at that point, so don't focus on using him too much. He does ditch you soon too, the both of them do, but you get Gatrie back faster than Shinon. And re-recruiting Shinon is really hard.

I knew Gatrie would be usefull!

It's hard to re-recruit Shinon? What should I do? This I must know!

Edited by Yari

C'mom! Just a bit of an explanation as to why it's so dificult?

Edited by Yari