• Replies 86.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Emperor_Siegfried

• Tragonight

• King Marth 64

• NinjaMonkey

You should've ask him for e-mail, number, or something so that you can check up on each other. Other than that... You better hope you haven't chosen a slacker for a partner and hope you get a good grade.

Edited by Tiny Goddess

He doesn't have a phone. We're doing the project through Google Docs and it's a Spanish speaking assessment...in other words, if either of us slacks off even a tiny bit, we both screw each other over. I had this last year (albeit with more fucking time to work on it) with a group of three, and I ending up carrying my partners while they dragged my grade down...

Edited by Tragonight

I see... Thank goodness for French on my end \o/ Yeah, you see, if they aren't doing the work, you might as well call off the whole thing and do it yourself. If possible, that is. Don't let them drag you down and ruin your education.

Oh my parents are arguing. Joy.

I see... Thank goodness for French on my end \o/ Yeah, you see, if they aren't doing the work, you might as well call off the whole thing and do it yourself. If possible, that is. Don't let them drag you down and ruin your education.

Oh my parents are arguing. Joy.

What a coincidence. Mine are too.

Oh, I'm not trying to bash your friend or anything, I'm just saying as a precaution. Just hope he's doing it~

Yeah, it's the worst. Especially if they want me to be in it. I want to be as neutral as possible.

Edited by Tiny Goddess

Eh... Whatever floats your boat I guess.

It doesn't. Ever. Mother's accusing father of cheating, and that's the worst scenario ever. It's been really subtle, but I can tell from her tone. I don't even know what to think of them anymore...

Eh... Whatever floats your boat I guess.

It doesn't. Ever. Mother's accusing father of cheating, and that's the worst scenario ever. It's been really subtle, but I can tell from her tone. I don't even know what to think of them anymore...

20,335 ... Someone messed up counting.

Same here. My mother is way too suspicious of anything my dad does.

Edited by sylveonzoroark

Too many keikakus

Yes... the all-encompassing keikaku...

So my friend won't work on our project... I told him I wouldn't be able to do it on Saturday because of marching band, and he said he'd work on it today. :/

This happens all the time and is the reason group projects suck.

Oh God... Stay strong, Tiktin.

*pats*