• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Emperor_Siegfried

• Tragonight

• King Marth 64

• NinjaMonkey

20,874!

That one time I was killed by a tree branch in a spot pass battle...

Edited by Yari Bryant the Banette

/ignores Trago

Yeeee :D

[spoiler=Sylveon's Fortune]Your card was the Eight of Wands. This card resembles swiftness, energy, air, etc.

This one was a bit tricky to make, but I got it. This is definitely a great card to have on a question like this, so expect the answer you've been waiting for! I'll leave that up to you. :D

20,878!

Spot pass battles are way harder than the game itself. Never try spot pass battling unless your sure you can't lose against a MU with a stick.

20,882!

My most powerful unit was level nine. The guy had a full team of level twenty units. In hindsight it was a terrible idea.

20,884!

Yeah maybe. Now I want to dare you to beat a street pass team with fully leveled up units while yours are still weak and with a defense flaw MU.

20,886!

I was in the beggining of the game. All of my freaking units were underleveled. I said fight because I didn't think it would be so bad. I swear that guy must have played some other FE games because all other people I fought were easy.

What could other FEs have anything to do with Awakening? Awakening could be the only FE you've played and you could still be good at it.

... Again, the preparation screen exists. I would never charge ahead like that, especially at the first StreetPass encounter.

20,889!

I say that because the guy actually knew what he was doing.

The preparation screen was as useful as anything.

You do realize StreetPass battles are run by AI, right? If you think he's good at strategizing, then you're complimenting a shitty computer bot.

Then why didn't you use it? It never occurred to you that you could lose against someone else, especially since you just started the game?

20,893!

I meant the units were good.

I just thought why not? The game was easy.

Awakening could be the only FE you've played and you could still have good units. You just have to know how mechanics work.

Tiny, SpotPass teams are pathetic. Most StreetPass ones are too, but then you have the occasional Limit Breaker guy.

Edited by Tragonight