Count to 802,701!

Mousefire

23,523!

Here we have maths the whole school year.

At least it didn't drop too much (I assume).

Edited by Korosensei

• Replies 86.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Emperor_Siegfried

• Tragonight

• King Marth 64

• NinjaMonkey

23,525!

It means I can try to raise my maths grades.

Believe me tests scare the hell out of me even if I mostly had good results before. They're tests, they're meant to test you and that makes me nervous.

Edited by Korosensei

It's also good for next year. Since we don't have math next semester, our teacher recommended for us to take a look at it over the summer.

Honestly, who's going to do that? I might try, but it's not going to be as effective as having math full-year. I don't even like math, but I'd still want it full-year.

I hate how some tests don't cover anything you've learned in class and you're supposed to infer with them.

Bio memories... *shiver* Biology wasn't as bad as chemistry though, I don't think. I forgot how well I did on the state test but I didn't fail so that was good.

23,527!

I don't like maths but I have it all year and it's indeed useful.

I hate that too. But I'm normally good at biology if I bother to actually study. Chemistry is pretty bad because I always forget something important because I probably needed to study more. Long story short I need to spend less time sleeping and more time studying.

Did you learn logarithms yet?

I have a different problem... I never get any sleep and I can't motivate myself to study outside of school. ;_;

People call it "cramming." It's not good for me. The only time I ever study is right before the test.

23,529!

Yes I don't quite remember when but yes.

When I'm not with my head on my pillow I'm pretty much the same. I can't get the motivation to pick up the school books unless I really have to.

We're just learning it now. Our teacher hasn't mentioned a test anytime soon, and we've been practicing them for a while, so I'm expecting another one to pop of nowhere. He doesn't do that often but we've spent an awkwardly long amount of time on this, and it's suspicious.

At least you get sleep, I'm too busy playing video games to keep track of the time (and day).

23,531!

I don't know your teacher but that sounds very fishy.

My brother hogs the computer most of the time and most of my games are there and I read books there so I just sleep away the boredom.

23,535!

I could ask but in the end it's the same. I don't know if my mom or dad have enough money for it since they will be buying a lot of other gifts. I could just keep saving until next year because by that point I'm sure I will have enough money.

23,541!

It was only during the summer. When school started I stoped working there. And I'll sign up again next summer.

23,543!

Better than having nothing to do anyway. Unless I decided to read all the chapters of Jojo's Bizarre Adventures but that would take way more than a summer.

23,545!

I need my own computer first. Or become rich enough to buy all games I ever wanted. I choose the computer.

Edited by Korosensei