FE4 Efficiency Playthrough

Aquilae

It's even possible to do it

. Not even that demanding for combat power. Even if you don't have a promoted Lachesis, you can replicate a large part of her utility with Ethlin. She can't Warp, but Returning to the base already helps a lot.

It's even possible to do it

. Not even that demanding for combat power. Even if you don't have a promoted Lachesis, you can replicate a large part of her utility with Ethlin. She can't Warp, but Returning to the base already helps a lot.

Good God, how is Azel promoted at the start of ch3? Are all of those videos one continuous playthrough or are you setting them up independently?

Edit - Eyaagh he's promoted at the start of the ch2 video, I don't want to be that good at FE :o

Edited by chrysalid

Good God, how is Azel promoted at the start of ch3? Are all of those videos one continuous playthrough or are you setting them up independently?

Edit - Eyaagh he's promoted at the start of the ch2 video, I don't want to be that good at FE :o

I suspect kill feeding and somehow going very far in the chapter 1 arena. Return better not be in Ch. 4 ;).

Edited by Sidney Crysby

Why can't he boss abuse again?

I guess he must have, I was thinking he was going to say something like, "What, you didn't know about arena+ scr00b?"

I'm really more interested in fitting together the ideas for a whole-game lowturns run rather than chapter-by-chapter with unlimited prep in earlier chapters. Not that I don't need to let FE4 cool off for like a year before I mess with another run, though...

Yeah, Azel spent quite some time practicing sorcery on Gandolf. With infinite training potential, he's the most powerful and mobile 1-2 range dude I have access to. His HP and Def are obscenely above their averages, too.