TOUHOU THREAD(Letty Whiterock thread part 2)

Jean Pierre Polnareff and Benimaru Nikaido are related because they both have a stalk of hair and share many personality traits and poses.

Only you would call him an idiot. Only you.

And...isn't that flaming?! I'm going to report you!

They don't share powers though. Dio and Sakuya share all three- Powers, personality traits, and the very way they carry themselves.

Anyone who complains about games/shows they don't play/watch is an idiot. Sorry.

:rolleyes:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You might be turned off by the fandom of it, but have you actually played the games? They are quite fun.

^this

All I ever played is the fighting games... Kinda busy with a visual novel, so my UNL/SWR interest has died, and I don't think I play on playing the other games

Here's my contribution... YAY SPELL CARD EXHIBITION... lol

Yeah, I got bored pretty quick.

Guess they are not your type of games then. Whether it would be curtain-shooters or 2D fighters.

But to call the demographic of those two type of games gay, sexually hyperactive, etc. is a little stretching it.

Gah... I wish I could any of the damn games for more than 20 minutes... Stupid computer!

My favorite track in the series is the music played during the 4th level in PCB whose name I can't recall at the moment.

Guess they are not your type of games then. Whether it would be curtain-shooters or 2D fighters.

But to call the demographic of those two type of games gay, sexually hyperactive, etc. is a little stretching it.

Actually, those are some of my favourite types of games. I wasn't talking about the demographics of those games, but Touhou itself.

Edited by Robin Mask

^this

All I ever played is the fighting games... Kinda busy with a visual novel, so my UNL/SWR interest has died, and I don't think I play on playing the other games

Here's my contribution... YAY SPELL CARD EXHIBITION... lol

You were supposed to play me in UNL blast it.

Shoot the Bullet was one of my favorite Touhou games, partially because it was more puzzle oriented, and partially because it was like a Boss Rush mode, where even if you fail, you can quickly get right back into the action.

Alice is one of my favorite Touhous. She was a fun boss to fight, in all the fights I had enough skill to unlock.

Oh. Now I remember where I've seen your sig...

I had fun playing EoSD for the 30 minutes I was able to play it. Only problem is that I kept forgetting to bomb whenever I got hit and I couldn't cope with Meiling's spellcards.

Oh. Now I remember where I've seen your sig...

I had fun playing EoSD for the 30 minutes I was able to play it. Only problem is that I kept forgetting to bomb whenever I got hit and I couldn't cope with Meiling's spellcards.

Was that sig comment directed at me? And where had you seen it, if it was?

Bombing efficiently is always my downfall. And yeah, I had a lot of trouble with China myself, mostly because I always want to capture spellcards, even if they're extremely borderline on me being able to, which always results in a lot of needless deaths.

How can you think about holding a Touhou thread without me?!

Sakuya is not a loli =/

How do YOU know?

Gah... I wish I could any of the damn games for more than 20 minutes... Stupid computer!

My favorite track in the series is the music played during the 4th level in PCB whose name I can't recall at the moment.

I like that track, too.

Actually, those are some of my favourite types of games. I wasn't talking about the demographics of those games, but Touhou itself.

Yes you were, read your own post.

Regarding Sakuya and Marisa being lolis....

They're all lolis, some are more loli than others, but they all fall under the general category. Maybe except for Genji.

@Soul-

buy loli mugs, tshirts and magnets

1) An attractive, cute looking girl with small breasts; A girl who is "delicious flat chest". The girl in this case does not have to be any particular age, but she is usually in her teens or early 20's.

2) A cute, good looking female anime character who has small breasts. Can be any age really... and no one can ever tell in anime anyways...

3) A young, cute (not as in hot, unless you're a pedophile) girl.

4) A person who is known to like lolicon or fap to lolicon

Urban Dictionary is the place for you.

Most, if not all, Touhou girls are loli.

What the...isn't the defenition of "loli" girls that aren't even teenagers yet? Sakuya is defeneatly above 16.

It all depends on how they are depicted. Age is a factor, but not a determining factor of whether a character is a loli or not. ;)

soluna beat me to it.

Edited by Deretsun

What the fuck...? Since when are lolis judged by the size of their breast? :facepalm:

That is the worst defenition ever, it is totally imprecise. With that horrible criteria Micaiah, Ilyana, Laura & Mia are all lolis.

I think it's more along the lines of how childish they look.

Mine would be Locked Girl from EoSD. But that's because I just like Patchy.