• Jaffar
    • Ursula
    • Linus
    • Lloyd

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I picked Lloyd. I liked his personality and his dignified and calm demenor. He also isn't that bad looking either. He is also rather skilled in his sword play. I also liked Jerme to a certain extent, but he is mostly left out.

yeah its cool that Jaffar is nino's protector and all, but don't they get married if you get an "A" support with them? That's a little creepy seeing as Jaffer is like twice Nino's age

yeah its cool that Jaffar is nino's protector and all, but don't they get married if you get an "A" support with them? That's a little creepy seeing as Jaffer is like twice Nino's age

Twice? She's like 10 or 12 and he's easily in his 30s or possibly even 40?

I guess it was okay back then. Just look at Haar and Jill when they marry with an A support. Haar's in his thirties while Jill is in her late teens...I think.

Actually, Jerme is apart of the Black Fang. He even beared the Black Fang name Death Kite. He was the top assasin before Jaffar showed up. I know he is wierd...but for some reason...I find him...amusing. Pretty silly demenor he has.