Championship Series

Chalis

Wow. I'd enter if redid my Mismagius and gave my Gliscor better attacks. The Nationals are close to me, but the others aren't. So I couldn't enter even if I wanted to. But that shiny Eevee has me interested. Wonder if I could get it if I went to watch...

I'd like to, but I don't think I'd be able to put together a Lv.100 team until June, much moreso an OU one. Also transportation.

the rules say that any pokemon above lv. 50 will be auto leveled to 50

but yea, transportation issues would probably drive a lot of people away from this, unfortunately...

but yea, transportation issues would probably drive a lot of people away from this, unfortunately...

I kind of figured as much with this bit. :<

Wow. I'd enter if redid my Mismagius and gave my Gliscor better attacks. The Nationals are close to me, but the others aren't. So I couldn't enter even if I wanted to. But that shiny Eevee has me interested. Wonder if I could get it if I went to watch...

The Shiny Eevees are handed out to everyone carrying a copy of HGSS through Mystery Gift. I'm sure they'll still be handing them out during the National tournament, so there's your chance. :>

Whether you're a participant or spectator at a Pokémon Video Game Championships event, be sure to bring your copy of Pokémon HeartGold

Version or Pokémon SoulSilver Version game!

So....yeah.

I could go to the Seattle Regionals... I'd probably end up losing though, because I wouldn't use all TOP TIER pokemon.

I'm actually pretty interested... I'll see if it's possible to go, but I need to make a wtfhax team quick.

Edited by Piemanmj

• 4 weeks later...

You probably could, provided that you get it before registration starts. You'd probably want to get to your regional early, because I got there about an hour early (on accident) and was 409 out of 400 something peoples they admitted.

I don't think it would be wise changing up my final team at this point though.

I should show up several hours early? Oh hell. Maybe the junior's round will make it go by faster.

How's your Shiny? 8D