Fayt Zelpher's Mafia Game.

Fayt Zelpher

Crysta was killed by the mafia and the serial killer survived... crap we probably lost a townie...

As of right now, I'm going to put a vote on Bizz only because she voted for Furetchen during the last day phase. My vote changes as new info comes in.

1: Stating the obvious with an attitute that seemed a little strange, stating 'crap we probably lost a townie' is what I'm referring to. It's just a weird way to react when we expect 2 town deaths a night, possibly 1 town, 1 mafia.

2: Voting Bizz, when the person she voted for died, which really seems like a framing kill, and you were happy to walk straight into it.

So, yeah, how was that post NOT suspicious?

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think they targeted furetchen to frame Bizz...

hikarusa will be my new vote. I'd talk more but I'm studying right now.

EDIT: vote changed... again

Edited by cheezperson

Changing vote to Core, just to save myself. If I die this round, don't bother using seer or potion on me... my role isn't that great.

I'm very suspicious of Tables, voting for me came out of nowhere. And no, killing me will not benefit the town. If I die today, my money's on the mafia winning this game.

Ooh, lets not use a seer to check if our vote on someone there's some evidence (even if not great, but better than what we have elsewhere) for because his 'roles not great', but we should lynch the person who gave the evidence. Yeah, good strategy.

If you're town, I apologise, but in that case wouldn't you want the town to know I'd lead a crusade against a townie? Oh, yeah, you don't.

And I agree, Spoon, get on the right Bandwagon.

Core: 3

Hikarusa: 3

Crysta: 1

Cheezperson: 4

Seers, huh? That's an interesting new spin for the game to take. Hmm. Hika's definitely a little suspicious, sure, but cheez isn't acting totally normal either... ugh. I suppose Cheezperson gets my vote today. Voting for Hika would just tie the votes and we'd end up hanging nobody unless someone else votes or changes their vote.

Also, WomC, I don't think you're even allowed to vote for someone who died... but if you are that's cool too, I guess...

Edited by Reinfleche

From what I can see, I eat tables and I are in the same exact position and Core and Cheezperson are in the exact same position

I don't really get this picking and choosing thing you people are doing

Guys, get off your high horses and let's get rid of the person who's deliberately fucking over this town. And yes, I'm talking about Hikarusa.

Cheezperson was just acting a bit awkward. Have you even seen someone say that they're certain of something (there ARE number noun(plural)) instead of (there could be number noun(plural))?

Although honestly, yeah, cheezperson is definitely acting more uhh... awkward I guess now

Would a mafia deliberately fuck over the town? No. Would a mafia play so aggressively? No. That is the only thing stopping me from voting Hika. Of course it could all be mindgames but....idk.

Well, here's where we stand:

Hikarusa: 4 Votes (Russell, Cheez, Draco, Spoon)

Cheez: 4 Votes (Tables, Lux, Mordecai, Rein)

Core: 2 Votes (Bizz, Hika)

Tables, Lux, Mordecai and Rein, change your votes please. Aside from Tables, I know how you guys love to bandwagon. So you might as well lynch someone who's just a negative for the town (either guilty or likes fucking with the town for the sake of it).