Mafia Round 5

General Spoon

Disagreed. Russell is smart. It would be dumb to keep him and Ether around. We don't have time to waste like that. We need to kill those two so we can move on to find the other mafias.

First smart thing I've read in this thread to date.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Night 3 Results

The night air is permeated by the sound of Core the Townie being ground up and fed to 100 year old library books.

Also of interest during the night, King Russell the Janitor was killed in a bizarre fashion that made everyone happy. He was first shot in his foot, and then in his other foot, and then in an ankle, and then the other ankle, and so forth on up until he was finally shot in the head. As he fell over dead, he dropped his notebook. What you see below is what its pages contain. (I asked King Russell to prepare this before he died, so its his handwriting that's horrible >_>)

wascop.png

Day 3 Begins

20-sided die!

Edited by General Spoon

I wonder if this is really best. If everyone votes Ether, then we kill a mafia, but we gain absolutely zero info. Might it be better if we vote other people, and have Hika kill Ether in the night?

When you're tired after a long day, you can sometimes click a few buttons before you realise you are, in fact, in the middle of two mafia games. Shite.

Furetchen --> Trompe le Monde. *facestab* Damn Two Month Name Change...Thing.

As for voting, Ether could be the stalker, so it's best to kill a confirmed mafia with a possibly powerful role. I mean, a random lynch and vig kill ain't going to give us much more info, and are more likely to leave us one townie behind schedule.

3 Points of information:

1: My name is I Eat Tables, not I eat tables, now. I don't really care, but I thought I'd point it out anyway.

2: Trompe le Monde, you're actually in 3 mafia games, I believe...

3:

Damn...cop boy is either Psychic or real lucky. i'm the miller,i swear!

I'll tell you which it is in the postgame discussion.

2: Trompe le Monde, you're actually in 3 mafia games, I believe...

You would be correct there.

And call me Furetchen ferchrissakes, I don't need to be reminded of my mistakes every post that refers to me...

@Furetchen: I did that in the middle of 2 mafia games as well and fully realized it. Not that big of a deal if you make it obvious who you are I would think.

Day 3 Results

Without even bothering to count the votes, Ether the Vanilla was thrown into the bottomless pit, where he later died of starvation. And nobody was willing to throw him a lunchables. Or a juice box. But Ether still loves Brett.

Night 4 Begins

Guess the correct reference in Day 3's death scene, and win a prize!

Edited by General Spoon

I have no idea who to shoot. I guess I could aim for someone who claimed Survivor in a PM (not gonna say their name so that in case they are survivor it's possible for the mafia to waste a night phase on them), but would it be more productive to shoot someone else tonight?

I is a townie. I don't ultimately care if the mafia wastes a turn killing me or not lol.

I find Drac a little suspicious now, but it's ultimately up to you. Vigilantes can win or ruin games. I don't think we'll have strong evidence pointing to anyone next day phase, though.

Night 4 Results

The masked figure silently walked up to the other person. Then the masked figure quickly pulled out its gun, shooting Pride the Doctor in the head. Pride crumpled to the ground dead, revealing cheezperson the survivor who was hiding behind him, whom the masked figure promptly shot to death as well.

Day 4 Begins

BTW, cheezperson has lost the game.