Mafia Round 6 Sign-up Thread

General Spoon

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I'm thinking that I won't put a cop in the setup this time. The town's investigative role would in that case be some of the following, or all if more people sign up.

Tracker

Watcher

Oracle (Picks one player at night. If the oracle dies that night or during the next day, the choosen player AND the choosen player's role will be publicly revealed to everyone)

Here's what I'm thinking currently. Nurse may be dropped.

Town

1 Oracle

1 Watcher

1 Tracker

1 Doctor

1 Nurse

11 Townies

Mafia

2 Vanilla

1 Politician (Vote counts as two)

1 Kira (Basically the godfather of this setup, he doesn't go out at night to kill [so he won't show up on watcher or tracker reports], and has the final say in the mafia's kill)

Edited by General Spoon

Agreed, 1 more mafia but 4 more roles might be excessive, maybe 2 more or possibly 3. I'm liking the train speed ideas, but would also like to see more things it may affect. Maybe some more town roles that are affected by it?

Agreed, 1 more mafia but 4 more roles might be excessive, maybe 2 more or possibly 3. I'm liking the train speed ideas, but would also like to see more things it may affect. Maybe some more town roles that are affected by it?

Heck, if we're going to have 25 players or so, we might need to have six mafioso...

This is true. Or a third party role or two, like Serial Killer or Fool (wins by getting lynched and is then removed from the game, this role also helps the mafia as people may think a Mafioso is the fool). You could use some roles like an amnesiac (Town, takes on the role of a dead person of his choice), Town Drunk (town equivalent of a hooker, might not be useful in this setup) and surely the train must have a granny or for controversial lolz, a bomb.