The King of Fighters XIII

Give Kim something fun! I wanna train my fingers and then autopilot bullshit

Can't find the amazing video of Iori falling through a dimensional portal in the floor and winning a match by timeout in a loketest :(

From the characters introduced in this arc, I really want Oswald to be back. And for old characters, I need to know what happened between Yamazaki and Billy! So both of those should come back.

Kula can come back too.

i know, everyone should come back!

and then have Rugal as final boss!

and we could say this game is not canon, but still i don't care!

98 and 2002 where always my favorites! <3

i know, everyone should come back!

and then have Rugal as final boss!

and we could say this game is not canon, but still i don't care!

98 and 2002 where always my favorites! <3

I think they'll do that after this game. They did it for the past two sagas (hence '98 and 2002), so they'll probably do it for this saga too.

Does that include K9999 a.k.a. Tetsuo rip-off?

k9999-crazyarm.gif

K9999 got replaced by Nameless, either because of copyright issues or SNK didn't like how one of their characters is a total rip-off. And he doesn't have the nasty arm any more, it's a giant drill now.

I hope his VAPOR CANNON voice clip is as epic as it was in '99/2000, before it got watered down. But yeah, hopefully this is an indicator that Kula will be in too. Or maybe Whip? I'd prefer Kula.

And man, the new sprites are really great. Why didn't they make all the sprites this good?

I am so very very glad that they didn't make her any more loli than she was, and so very very very very very glad they didn't screw up her proportions and such. I'm also glad she's in but that doesn't matter as much.

Also, notice how the K' Team's sprites look more like the past KoF sprites (pre-HD). I wonder why they didn't tune the other ones to look the same. I really love the gritty look on these.