2. 2. Who is the sexiest?

3. 3. Who do you hate the most?

4. 4. Who is more of a pansy?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I decline to vote as I like both of them equally!

Then pick different choices. :o

They are my friends, too.

I mean, what the **** is this topic for?

[Description]

Hatari, I was only joking!

Edited by Soul

This is a horrible topic, and you should've never made it.

I want my name and likeness taken out of this topic and all future ones.

Also:

DO

NOT

VOTE!

Don't encourage this stupid crap!

Edited by CrashGordon94

Like I said, I wanted to prove something. C'mon, not gonna use your name ever again.

1) I don't give a crap.

2) What the hell are you trying to "prove", anyway?

Weak.

You know what, cram it!

Calling someone "weak" because they aren't fond of being insulted and compared in humiliating ways is not only blatantly wrong, but also very dumb.

You know what, cram it!

Calling someone "weak" because they aren't fond of being insulted and compared in humiliating ways is not only blatantly wrong, but also very dumb.

How is this insulting/humiliating? Unless I miss my mark, half of the choices are about positive aspects, half are about negative. It seems like you're assuming foregone conclusion here. Instantly flaring up over something like this isn't a particularly mature choice. If it bothers you, it'd probably have been better to let it roll off your shoulders like water off a duck.

How is this insulting/humiliating? Unless I miss my mark, half of the choices are about positive aspects, half are about negative. It seems like you're assuming foregone conclusion here. Instantly flaring up over something like this isn't a particularly mature choice. If it bothers you, it'd probably have been better to let it roll off your shoulders like water off a duck.

No, you are wrong on all accounts.

It's insulting/humiliating BECAUSE of the comparisons (I don't want to be evaluated), not because of the results or the positive/negative aspects of the questions themselves.

And I can't let people get away with talking about me behind my back, and besides Soul's supposed to be my friend, so it gives him a reason to stop.

You know what, cram it!

This is why people continue to pick with you. You're too damn easy to mess with, like gIO.

Edited by Black Soldier

This is a public poll meant for fun and not even trolling, how is that talking behind your back?

Well, guess what, I don't want to be used for so-called "fun".

And not to mention, I made it abundantly clear I took offence, and you kept it up anyway, sounds trollish to me.

And what happened to that "point" you were wanting to make?!

This is why people continue to pick with you. You're too damn easy to mess with, like gIO.

I don't care!!!

I don't want that pointing out, I don't need that pointing out, and most of all, I'm not taking it to heart, so it's entirely pointless!

What if you won? You are, actually.

You didn't actually tell me it would bother you before, so don't expect me to think I was doing it to annoy you.