I Eat Tables' FE9 Mafia

Tables

Well, everyone with orders has sent them in and everyone with enough money to buy stuff has shopped, so... might as well give you all a few extra hours on the day phase. The day will still end at 9pm GMT tomorrow.

Lux Aeterna was found with a Daein Flag stabbed through his throat. Many town members facepalmed after hearing the verdict that he was a Raven, killed by Ravens.

Today's newspaper had a section about the Ravens. Apparently there is a Thief but there's no Kidnapper or Master Raven. Astute town members concluded there must be a Backstabber as well.

Day 2 start, and a nice 100G is coming your way.

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, hey Tables, would the paranoid die too if someone targeted him?

On a related note, how does the paranoid interact with the warp staff / Wyvern rider (if a rider is in play this game)?

If the paranoid is targetted for death, it'll go through, but only kills. Anyone that interacts with the Paranoid will be killed, even items, Wyvern Rides, being saved by a priest etc.

I love how Lux got his sweet desserts. Tries to accuse me of being mafia and then gets offed by his own guys? Ouch.

Once again, random vote: Bizz.

I love how Lux got his sweet desserts. Tries to accuse me of being mafia and then gets offed by his own guys? Ouch.

Looking back in the thread, Lux did roleclaim as the miller and took a screen, and it's unlikely he bothered to photoshop it. So I doubt he's an actual mafia.

And Fayt, wouldn't it be a better idea to buy iron swords or spy kits instead of buying warp staff?

I'm not so sure about that. At this point, I have 500G assuming the thief didn't rob me (which, thankfully, I don't think that he/she will be doing - I do know one thing that I'm playing close to the vest for now - you'll just have to trust me that I know what i'm doing).

Anyway, I think someone needs to ask if there's a paranoid tonight, because if there is one, my strategy could be in big trouble. Speaking of which - Paranoid, if you're out there, have a pint tonight... I hear it's good for you.

Anyway, if someone has 300G tonight, I'd ask that you do an investigation on someone - someone should be able to use a spy kit tonight...

At this point, it would be good to point out that the results from investigations/spy kit will be 100% accurate.

Yep. That's true. I'd hear your thoughts on what to buy tonight though. I know that you want me to buy a spy kit, but I think that one (or more) of the other town members should do that instead, especially if they don't have another role.

Also, do you think I should wait one more night for a killing edge? I say that because I have reason to believe that there is no vigilante in this game and if the town has a night kill, that could come in handy.

Hmm...how about this. Someone who has role reveal powers tonight will see if senators are in the game. If they are, a senator can purchase a killing edge to hold onto, if they haven't done so already.

I already know that's not the case. There's only one money role (either Merchant or Senator), and I'm not a senator. Although that reveal would prove that I'm telling the truth and am not raven.

We know Lux is the Daeiner. The Daeiner is said to be a Raven on death, so what are you even saying...?

We know Lux is the Daeiner. The Daeiner is said to be a Raven on death, so what are you even saying...?

He said this? Wow, I feel dumb now. I blame my internet crapping out on missing it.

Because I know some stuff about the way he plays mafia.

Dude, EVERYONE knows how I play Mafia. I've said it multiple times. I play very logically.

Have I voted yet? Just wondering.

But since when is it logical to place a vote on Balcerzak? Sure, you said random vote, but that doesn't excuse it. I know that you value him as a very smart player, why would you vote for him? And on top of that, you tried voting during night phase, and Balcerzak was killed when night phase was over.

I have a feeling that Russel doesn't have a real role. SO WHICH CITIZEN ARE YOU HUH? 4? 7? 2?

I'm number 1 >8]