I Eat Tables' FE9 Mafia

Tables

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BUT YEAH

It isn't really that hard to see that Russel is a citizen. He made a vote thinking we were starting with a day phase, while it's easy to imagine he would've been PMed specifically to tell him that it's night phase and he and his buds get to kill people.

BUT YEAH

It isn't really that hard to see that Russel is a citizen. He made a vote thinking we were starting with a day phase, while it's easy to imagine he would've been PMed specifically to tell him that it's night phase and he and his buds get to kill people.

Russell is definitely smart enough to be able to put on that act. I would likely consider that sort of act myself if I was mafia.

Russell is definitely smart enough to be able to put on that act. I would likely consider that sort of act myself if I was mafia.

...I wouldn't

Yeah, I feel better going for Russell now, seeing how he's reacting. I guess we'll figure out soon if he only does this when pressured as mafia, or if he just always does this when pressured.

I do this all the time when pressured but mostly when it's for bad reasoning. I just plain don't want to die and wasting a lynch on me is stupid. If the Mafia wants to night kill me or if a possible Vigi wants to shoot me, go ahead. Just don't waste a lynch on a townie like me.

Yes Ninji worries me, the fact that he's silent for most of the game, but he's actually a strong player and can bite you in the ass makes him overlooked quite often.

Hey Tables, can I give my money to a person if I think I'm going to die?

No, I considered it before the game started though, but even then it would only be a night action.

Also, killing items being buyable has no relevance to if there's a vigilante - there's a 50% chance like every other role. After all, Killing Edges are expensive for a reason :)

Day phase end.

King Russell had his house searched, and upon finding stacks of Justin Bieber and Hannah Montana posters, he was rapidly lynched for his awful taste in music.

It is now Night phase. Hide your Jonas Brothers posters.

King Russell had his house searched, and upon finding stacks of Justin Bieber and Hannah Montana posters, he was rapidly lynched for his awful taste in music.

Bullshit. I listen to Motown and Indie Rock and... Oh fine, I'll just die.

Last post. Promise. Then I'll shut up.

....Well, its not a total loss for the town. He was the biggest suspect so we can now move on to more obscure targets.

Bullshit and you know it. You made me the "biggest suspect" on the grounds of "you voted for a smart person who happened to end up dead even though you said it was a random vote".

Tell you what. Next time I see you voting for a smart person, I'll call you out on it. Then we can see who the hypocrite is.