I Eat Tables' FE9 Mafia

Tables

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day phase ended~

The town decided to kill Ulki, so he was arrested and thrown off the cliffs. Fortunately for him, there's no fall damage in Fire Emblem. Unfortunately, jagged rocks tend to kill you anyway.

Begin night two! Send in your actions~

This mafia game is non-canon in the world of FE9, and you're a mary sue. What, you think you're sooooooo great that you'll disable Ulki's flying abilities? Huh? >8[

This mafia game is non-canon in the world of FE9, and you're a mary sue. What, you think you're sooooooo great that you'll disable Ulki's flying abilities? Huh? >8[

It was Tables' death scene, not mine~

Welcome back then BK, shame you missed the night phase (anyone wondering why only one role was revealed... yeah, guess who our other random person was?)

Anyway, night phase yay. Nothing much to say here other than I'm about to send night reminders and select the two randoms for role revealing.

Doctor was revealed. 2 people get asked to reveal a role per night. It's possible both selected Doctor, but I decided to reveal one person was BK, who didn't get a chance to choose a role to reveal. I was thinking about strategic role revealing earlier and I decided that it's hard to know what roles would benefit the mafia more than the town to know exist and vice versa..

Every night phase 2 people are randomly chosen to ask if a role is in the game. BK was apparently the second person night 1

Well... I suppose it's not really much of a gamebreaker either way... if another player is happy for him to get his selection then I'll let him make it tonight.

I think that's obvious. It's easy to assume that the guy who was able to check what roles are in the game was mafia

I'm way ahead of you Fayt. We'll get to know if there's a kidnapper or not even if I die tonight.

Also, other guys with role reveal powers tonight. Don't waste it on kidnapper. I've got that one covered

Sorry, but this merchant is revealing the thief tonight. Already sent in my orders. He's the threat to me in this game since I've got $$$ sitting around here.

If BK wants to prove that there's no Senator in this game, that should lend credence to the fact that I'm telling the truth.