I am the bone of my sword

Specific examples? Because where from I'm standing Crash seems like a nice guy that everyone enjoys mocking for no reason. I think one guy straight up told him he didn't have to be on the internet if he didn't like it.

That was me, and it wasn't meant to be malicious. I mean, not too long ago I was taking the internet pretty much as seriously as he is now, it's no fun. However, I got over it. If he can't, well... he does not have to be here, plain and simple.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Specific examples? Because where from I'm standing Crash seems like a nice guy that everyone enjoys mocking for no reason. I think one guy straight up told him he didn't have to be on the internet if he didn't like it.

Us: blabblablablayousuckblablabla

Some guy: I don't suck, thank you very much, and I don't like being called that.

Us: lolblablablablayousuck

Some guy: RAEG

Basic example. Though, if anyone thinks there's a better alternative, post it.

BTW, no offense meant. It was an example.

You want a specific example? Why don't you look at his reply to my post? That one post of mine where I said he, and two other guys (JB25 and ASL), aren't fun. There's something wrong when, out of the three people I quoted, he was the only one to reply with a bitter remark. Naturally people are going to hound him for this. It's not nice, but that seems to be how things go around here.

Do note, I'm not offended or anything at all (getting offended over dumb things is for dumb people), just giving you an example that everyone else seemed to miss.

Edited by Nightmare

Apparently you don't, Mr. AAAAANNNNNNNNNGST.

I see what you're trying to do, and I'm not gonna let it work.

To be fair, if you're being trolled constantly without doing anything to deserve it, I can see how a user can be bitter.

Thank you ERL!

And in any case, I'm done with this topic, bye.