Lightning's Mafia

riariadne

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys can we bandwagon on Core next? And then after that maybe we can do me or Fayt. Doesn't that sound fun?

Hang on, Bizz votes without much explanation, and she gets bandwagonned? I'm a bit suspicious of the sudden bandwagon on her, actually, so I'm going to attempt to make an alternate path and vote WoMC.

Meh, I want to see what WoMC is going to do next. Unvote Ragnell. Vote Bizz

@Ragnell: Each phase is at least 24 hours due to my time schedule.

Bal will be joining as an assistant nao. If I forget to invite him to your PM please do so.

Whoa whoa whoa, why are you guys voting me again?

I need to look back o_o

Oh, my vote? I didn't even know we were being serious for a minute there... I'll withdraw my previous vote then I suppose, but what I don't understand is the bandwagon that WoMC started immediately after I voted him. My god, what happened?

I don't like my role very much so I guess it doesn't matter <_<

By the way, I'm going to be throwing in clues sometimes. Not just towards who is mafia, but also who has other roles. They're going to be pretty obscure and not easy to find, but they're there. Here's an example, if I was playing and I attacked someone my clue could be:

"Meanwhile, (insert someone here) the (insert role here) was killed! When the wounds were analyzed it appeared to be from a bow, but there was no trace of the telltale arrow.

This would reference my display name as Reinfleche, since the FE7 S Ranked bow means "nothing arrow". If you can get the clues, good job. You ARE allowed to point out what you think is a clue. Also, I won't always have clues. Just pay attention and you may find one, though!

The mass bandwagon on Bizz has got me suspicous. Imma getting mah briefcase out on you WoMC

I have two more questions. First, what is a secret voter? I see that both the Mafia and the Town has one, but I can't find what it is. Second, does the Mafia win if they equal the town in size, or if they outnumber the town?