Lightning's Mafia

riariadne

If they equal town IIRC

Secret voter- Can vote in secret meaning he'll sent PMs to Light which one he'll vote and that vote will be the one to count.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... I was supposed to end day phase already actually.

Could someone do a tally of votes? I got lost somewhere along the lines. I think Bizz is done but I also think I might have miscounted...

EDIT: My current tally is:

Bizz 4

WoMC 5

Then there's others but they're not as high

Edited by Lightning

I think you're right but it might be a tie... ugh. This is harder than I thought.

EDIT: Maybe somebody could keep a tally at the top of every page?

EDIT2: I think it's WoMC 6, Bizz 5.

Edited by Lightning

Neither the town's or the mafia's secret voter's vote wouldn't change things anyways. I think secret voter for mafia forgot they're the secret voter...

Anyways the tally ends as WoMC is getting lynched.

---

Tibarn flew up to WoMC. "Stefan, today we have decided you are the most likely of us here to be working for the Senate. It's a shame, but today you're done for." He led Stefan to the execution grounds.

"Wait!" Count Bastian said, "you can't kill--" He was interrupted as the doors slammed shut, "--the watcher I hired..."

The roar of Caineghis, who had been appointed the executioner, was heard. Stefan, the Watcher, sometimes known as WeaponsOfMassConstruction, was dead!

Night approached, and soon everyone left the meeting hall, all anticipating more death...

Night 1, START!

I might've screwed up, actually, because I forgot about double voters...

Wait, nevermind, it'd still be the same.

Edited by Lightning

I hope you guys counted me withdrawing my vote for WoMC /: I forgot to un-blod it but I mentioned unvoting

Well, this is slightly amusing but also annoying. Lightning, do what I do, keep a spreadsheet of everyone's night action, vote, secret vote etc. As they change it, update it. Make it clear that people changing their vote (unvoting etc) MUST state they've done so, because you'll miss it otherwise.

Excel or Microsoft Works is good, since you can save everything easily. I'd send you the one I'm using so you get the idea, except you're still alive and it has role and shopping information :P.