Final Fantasy

FFV is my personal favorite from the main series while FFCC is my favorite overall, I can't wait till I find another Wii shop card, I'm so getting MLaaK

Seven was good but I personally perfered the job system in FFV, and I liked the Final boss of FFV a hell of a lot better than sepheroth (can't spell)

Doesn't matter whether people liked it or if it sold a lot of copies. All that matters is the person who plays it, and his/her opinion.

I like the series, but I don't really care for it anymore.

Yeah FFVII did sell a lot, but everyone was wondering at that time, what would a 3-D RPG look like (or was that later) and since FFVII looked like a beast at that time everyone bought it.

My personal favorite class from any FF game was the Dark Knight (or was it Black Knight I can't remember) because of that ablity that allows it to gain strenght at the cost of HP

I've always wanted to play FF7. But I don't have the ps1 or a ps3 if they make a remake. (I guess I could play the ps1 version on my ps2 somehow, but I don't have the initiative to do so.)

The only one I actually played was FF 10. I did play the sequel to that, but after loosing to the first boss and being dissapointed by the whole gameplay, I gave up on it.

FF10 was good though. (WOOT FOR AURON!!!!)

I know a couple of guys. They use a name for it that I suppose isn't very nice.

I haven't played much the series aside from a tiny tiny bit of 7 and Revelant Wings.