Who do you feel is the most underrated unit that isn't getting enough praise?

Aran. People say he sucks because of his crappy speed (which he did well in last game). His strong points are str, skl, and def. When he has those, he's an unstoppable wall. Just give him adept and he's a killing machine

Aran. People say he sucks because of his crappy speed (which he did well in last game). His strong points are str, skl, and def. When he has those, he's an unstoppable wall. Just give him adept and he's a killing machine

Low speed and enemy mages sill kill him. Adept is activated by speed, after all.

what she said. i have yet to be disappointed by Mist. she IS a beast (at least for me)

Me too. She 2HKO's most generic enemies. And she ususally dodges every attack, so her fragility isn't something I worry about too much.

At least, this is what I've seen Mist do.

FE4: Artur and Tinny

FE5: N/A

FE6: Percival

FE7: Lyn and Raven

FE8: Joshua and Gerik

FE9: Calill and Largo

FE10: No thoughts considering most units in this game are able to cap their stats

What are you picks?

FE4: Artur and Tinny both tured out awesome for me, I believe their mother is the most underated character in the game, as she tured out very good when I first used her.

FE6: Percival is my favourite paladin, Zealot's polar opposite FTW!

FE7: Yeah, Lyn is pretty underrated, she's amazing, just a bit frail. I agree with what others said about Rebecca, she = Ownage.

FE8: Interesting, on nearly every site I've found, Gerik and Josh are considered amoung the best characters in FE8. Josh was my favourite SM until I met Edward.

FE9: No characters are truly bad in this game, therefore I say people like Calill, Largo and Devdan are underrated. They only 'suck' because other characters of their class are better.

FE10: Aran, hands down. I found him to be decent, yet he is always lost in Nephenee's awesomeness. My other picks are Micaiah, Fiona, Astrid and Leonardo.