JB25's Mafia game thread

Jaybee

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, night phase start. But usually night 1 is longer so the Mafia can get acquainted with their partners, people can get PM's going and all that other stuff. Probably be another 12-16 hours before day phase.

Hey buddy, I signed up for this game, but I'm not in the players list or have a role. You can look at the signup topic, I checked, I'm on there. If you're going to host one of these games, do it right.

Core

Edited by Core

I don't get it...

I thought everyone knew that in my eyes, it's Marta > Sheena > Collete.

Wasn't your member title "<3 Nel" for like a month?

EDIT: And STILL in your signature, 'Sorry, Maria and Sophia, but Nel always has and always will be more worthy of Fayt's heart than you'll ever be.'

Edited by Trompe le Monde

“Oh, Yuri, Yuri, Yuri…”

Yuri heard the voice and grabbed his sword. “Who are you? What do you want with me!”

“Heh heh heh… You’re hopeless. And dead.”

“Wait a minute! Wha--!”

The figure deftly jumped down and stabbed Yuri through the chest.

“Urk! N-no…”

Blood was now dripping from the wound, the sword stained a crimson red.

“E-Estelle…”, whispered Yuri, before passing into the afterlife.

“Fool. You’d have died sooner or later anyway…”

An arrow suddenly whizzed through the darkness of the night, catching Yuri’s killer.

“Argh… dammit! I’ll get my revenge… some other time…”

And with that, the killer ran off into the dark alleys, plotting his next move.

Trompe Le Monde/Yuri Lowell is dead! He was a normal Townie!

They didn't attack me? Cowards. Just because I might be the paranoid. <_<

So, who shall I vote for? I have no idea. I guess I'll wait for someone else to do the first move.

Wasn't your member title "<3 Nel" for like a month?

EDIT: And STILL in your signature, 'Sorry, Maria and Sophia, but Nel always has and always will be more worthy of Fayt's heart than you'll ever be.'

Nel's not a Tales character like the other three I was referencing. I was only comparing those three, and certainly none of them with Nel.

Anyway, what Tables said last night about not wanting to be swapped makes me a little suspicious. However, until I get some more evidence, I'm not willing to cast a vote. I too would like to hear some others' views on the situation.

Well, if Ether hadn't already claimed miller I would have assumed that Tables was miller and didn't want random false guilties floating around. Speaking of which, it would be prudent to not have Ether swapped with anyone for that reason.

Also, everything in character (er, kinda in character, my RPing will likely suck not least because I don't know the character) will be in italics.

I have a reason... but I can't tell you now. But please, consider the chance I would be killed even if I was the mafia. It wouldn't be very high. If I survive until day 3, I will explain.

Going with the trusty rng again, Fayt.

Also, looks like killer's already screwed. Maybe they would like to claim and ally with town to temporarily extend the fun?

Fair enough, I suppose.

By the way, I'm the generic townie Tenebrae. As for why I'm a centurion instead of a human, I really have no earthly idea.

The Chosen of Mana is a townie? That's... unusual. Even if she sucks.

Isn't this the part where we brood over whether or not we wanna lynch someone? Though given how quickly we're gonna die... :mellow:

I'll go with Lightning because I'm a sucker for tradition. :newyears: