JB25's Mafia game thread

Jaybee

Avenger: Mafia member, kills someone during the day if a mafia member is lynched.

Okay, we absolutely totally completely want to lynch this guy. With a potential of 2 mafia kills per night, the added serial killer kill and the possibility of a vig misfire, it'll be over in no time otherwise.

Oh btw, I'm Sheena, a regular townie. This means, of course, that I'm a clear target for both the mafia and the serial killer, but I don't care; if they want to waste time killing someone they know does not have a power role, go right ahead.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright. I've never played Tales so I've asked for RP details. Hopefully, after this every post will be somewhat in character.

You can choose to be like Balcerzak and RP every post, or play it through normally. There's a reason why I didn't provide character details in each role post, mainly because it's hard to imagine some of these people as villains.

EDIT: Also, for any questions/night actions, use the role PM I sent you. Except for the mafia.

Edited by JB25

Luke Fon Fabre was huddled in the corner in his room,distraught. Kratos Aurion had been killed,and they were looking for the culprits.

"I'm an outsider...they will obviously target me first...I bet a detective would even fudge their report just to get me killed!" Luke punched the wall,and looked off into space.

"Why...why does everyone think I deserve to die...?Oh Tear...pleas help me..."

I am Luke Fon Fabre,the Miller. If you guys want to lynch me because of a miller claim,I wouldn't blame you,but detective,Vigi,etc. Don't waste a night on me.

...Isn't he a protagonist?

Anyways, posts from now will usually be RP'd. And no, not in that way.

Yes,but he is very...controversial.Watch.Play Tales of The Abyss to see what I mean,I understand why Joshy gave Luke the Miller role.

Detective will die if they visit me. I'm actually the Granny (shoot anyone who visits) but JB decided to call me the Paranoid. Anyone wanna test it out tonight?

In any case, I suggest that people roleclaim through me and we can narrow down the mafia to a bunch of people.

The Detective should investigate Life to see if he's telling the truth. And just in case he's not, the Vigilante should shoot him tonight. But just in case he is, the Doctor should protect him. And in case all else fails, the Carriage Driver should switch him with someone.

None of these actions should happen. 0. Anyone person who visits me WILL die. And I've now repeated myself for the 10th time.

In case someone doesn't believe me, have a more useless role visit me and watch what happens.

In any case, I suggest that people roleclaim through me and we can narrow down the mafia to a bunch of people.

I agree, but only after we've given enough time for someone to counterclaim, in case you're lying.

None of these actions should happen. 0. Anyone person who visits me WILL die. And I've now repeated myself for the 10th time.

In case someone doesn't believe me, have a more useless role visit me and watch what happens.

Yeah, in case it isn't obvious by now, DO NOT VISIT LIFE AT NIGHT (unless you're the mafia or the SK.)

Actually, having a useless role visit you to prove your claim might not be a bad idea, but the only problem is the only town roles who could visit are Detective, Healer, Vigilante, and Carriage Driver, all of which can be very useful. I don't suppose the Miller can visit people at night, you know, just drop in for a chat or something?

Yeah, in case it isn't obvious by now, DO NOT VISIT LIFE AT NIGHT (unless you're the mafia or the SK.)

Actually, having a useless role visit you to prove your claim might not be a bad idea, but the only problem is the only town roles who could visit are Detective, Healer, Vigilante, and Carriage Driver, all of which can be very useful. I don't suppose the Miller can visit people at night, you know, just drop in for a chat or something?

Why not just have the mafia visit him? He could just be trying to fool them, after all. :awesome:

I don't suppose the Miller can visit people at night, you know, just drop in for a chat or something?

New role: Visitor. Visits one person every night for lulz.

Damn it, people, stop roleclaiming.

Why? There's always the possibility that everyone's fakeclaiming, so if you're afraid that the mafia could gain valuable info that way, I dare them to try and act accordingly. They might be in for a nasty surprise.

Everyone, claim Paranoid! That way, the mafia cannot attack you!

New role: Visitor. Visits one person every night for lulz.

There's a role called the fool who visits people uselessly at night and wins by getting lynched.

I'm Repede, a normal townie. Also a dog... I'm seeing a problem that I can vote/post, JB25. A really big problem.

Why? There's always the possibility that everyone's fakeclaiming, so if you're afraid that the mafia could gain valuable info that way, I dare them to try and act accordingly. They might be in for a nasty surprise.

Everyone, claim Paranoid! That way, the mafia cannot attack you!

Having had experience with when a PR claims vanilla townie in hopes of avoiding mafia attention, I've seen it backfire more times than not.

Having had experience with when a PR claims vanilla townie in hopes of avoiding mafia attention, I've seen it backfire more times than not.

You have a point there, but as I said, if the mafia wants to kill me, they should go right ahead, because I don't care. I could just as well be the doctor, the paranoid, the serial killer, or whoever the hell else. Unless someone does something to me, no-one will know for certain. :awesome:

You have a point there, but as I said, if the mafia wants to kill me, they should go right ahead, because I don't care. I could just as well be the doctor, the paranoid, the serial killer, or whoever the hell else. Unless someone does something to me, no-one will know for certain. :awesome:

Also, roles could kind of be inferred by names, depending on how randomized this is.

Also, roles could kind of be inferred by names, depending on how randomized this is.

True again, but no-one stops you from fake-claiming names as well.

That could run into the problem of claiming a name that someone else already has.

Unless said person outs itself, only that person will know though.

Of course there always is a risk involved when you fake-claim in mafia. That doesn't stop anyone from doing so though.