Choral Mafia II

Percivalé

"Yeah, God. Sure. So you believe this is all the work of the big man upstairs? Yeah, well, we need no God. If he even exists, and if he even...even got us INTO this, then as far am I'm concerned he won't get us out."

Even if it's not the work of God himself, this is all just a test. Yes, there are sins to be atoned for, and I question him at times myself, but there is no denying that He has a plan for us here.

All we can do now is stop this uprising in his name. We must all pray for the knowledge to overcome them.

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I think I agree with no lynch today. Then you don't need to worry about killing someone who might help."

As Alicia headed back to her room, the other singers noticed her choice of words... 'then you don't need to worry'. Was she just an outsider? But then... could it really be...?

"Wait, people. Don't act solely on impulse. Believe me, I want to put an end to this shady scum as well, but randomly accusing people without any evidence or at least some kind of system isn't going to help us."

Blas thought for a moment.

"Well, it's a minor suspicion at best, but I guess it's better than to just twiddle our thumbs until nightfall. [Nightmare]'s accusations seem a little shady to me, considering how easily he just agreed to [Hikarusa]'s accusation without explaining why.

In case you can't figure it out from the RP text, I'm voting for Nightmare.

It's early to suspect someone, don't you think? Too early, in fact. I'll be watching you closely.

And my defence for that vote? I simply saw Weapons' name bolded and went with it. I have no real reason to vote, but I feel it's better to lynch someone than not to on the first day. Though now my vote is firmer because of Weapons' taunts.

P.S: Sorry Bizz, I just couldn't find a way to respond in a RP sort of way.

I suspect [Lightning] and [Ether] to be Mafia. [Lightning], for his character being such a strange one, who seems to be downright crazy. That could also mean that he's Town, but he may be just pretending to.

[Ether], for insisting on getting someone lynched. This may be to get done with someone who might have had an important Town Role, so that would leave them free of looking suspicious.

I suck at this, don't I? :/

Edited by Spike

I suspect [Lightning] and [Ether] to be Mafia. [Lightning], for his character being such a strange one, who seems to be downright crazy. That could also mean that he's Town, but he may be just pretending to.

[Ether], for insisting on getting someone lynched. This may be to get done with someone who might have had an important Town Role, so that would leave them free of looking suspicious.

I suck at this, don't I? :/

I don't know. But Ether is attracting suspicion with his insistence on lynching someone. If there's a tracking or investigative role, I'd suggest you be on him tonight.

"It is not incorrect to voice your suspicions." Quintcy replied to the speaker.

"As for my own actions,I simply do not like to let things mill over.While it is true that we may lose someone important by executing someone today,every day that we do not,is in essence,a free day for our fiends of the night to reign."

"However,as of yet,we do not have enough information to pick a definite target,I simply wished to promote discussion."

No Lynch. Why? because we have no reason for suspecting anyone, at the moment. Except Ether. But then again, he might be just bloodthirsty.

Well, I don't think that the cop should bother checking him. I personally think he has a posting restriction of some sort.

You know, I've heard that my posting restriction is to make lots and lots of posts. Like, if I don't post 10 or more times a day, I think I'm going to like die or something. Like, I'm really scared. All I can do is pray to our wonderful, amazing, brilliant, cool, kind, and beautiful Goddess of Music to hope that she saves us all from a horrible death and date with the devil!

There will be post restrictions/verbal tics, though by no means will every character have one. They won't be too hard to follow, however they must be followed.

Yeah, Bizz has a strange idea of "not hard to follow". You can chime in whenever you want Life.

First of all, Fayt, you don't have to post ten posts every day. I don't know where you got that.

And Spoon, you don't know what you're talking about. I can't say anything more than that.

Edited by Bizz

Helle surveyed the situation. Level heads seemed to be prevailing after all. Or was it due to her influence as one of the pillars of the community, she wondered briefly. She carefully followed along the conversations, but refrained from butting for awhile until something struck her.

Taking the stand once again she offered the following, "It might be wise, just to be prepared in the event of emergency. If any of you are feeling particularly protective, I might ask that you watch over either Alicia or Quintcy tonight. These of course are just my hunches, and if you have ideas of your own, feel free to follow them. Don't waste your time guarding my room though. I'm strong enough to handle myself." With this last bit she flashed a broad grin.

Helle surveyed the situation. Level heads seemed to be prevailing after all. Or was it due to her influence as one of the pillars of the community, she wondered briefly. She carefully followed along the conversations, but refrained from butting for awhile until something struck her.

Taking the stand once again she offered the following, "It might be wise, just to be prepared in the event of emergency. If any of you are feeling particularly protective, I might ask that you watch over either Alicia or Quintcy tonight. These of course are just my hunches, and if you have ideas of your own, feel free to follow them. Don't waste your time guarding my room though. I'm strong enough to handle myself." With this last bit she flashed a broad grin.

Oh, you're just bluffing.

The shit, it's bananas! B-A-N-A-N-A-S!

"I have a wierd feeling about our friend Spike, because I feel that he is trying to lead us to underestimate him, while the way he's trying to read people contradicts his claims of having little experience. Other than that, I don't really care what happens today. With no lynch, I guess everyone's happy, but we have no new info except for the dead body in the morning. If somebody gets lynched, we might learn something about the people who voted for them. Since there is no point in me being the only one voting for Pride, I will procede to vote for No Beheading on the guillotine(lynch)."

Easton: Ani lo yode'ah mah sh'ani oseh. Rak sh'ani ra'ev. Ha'im yeish latem ugiyot?

OOC: In case you guys don't know, I've got a bit of a posting restriction. Bizz let me put these few lines in English but I basically have to be talking in another language. Sorry that I won't be much help to the town like this.

It's early to suspect someone, don't you think? Too early, in fact. I'll be watching you closely.

And my defence for that vote? I simply saw Weapons' name bolded and went with it. I have no real reason to vote, but I feel it's better to lynch someone than not to on the first day. Though now my vote is firmer because of Weapons' taunts.

Blas gives a shrug of her shoulders.

"Well, as I said, it was a minor suspicion at best. I just don't like the thought of sitting around doing nothing..."

Unvote Nightmare.

Vote No Lynch.

Edited by Raymond

Well, I was going to vote to have someone lynched, or thrown on to the guillotine or whatever, but I don't think it'll do any good...

No Lynch