Choral Mafia II

Percivalé

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's early to suspect someone, don't you think? Too early, in fact. I'll be watching you closely.

And my defence for that vote? I simply saw Weapons' name bolded and went with it. I have no real reason to vote, but I feel it's better to lynch someone than not to on the first day. Though now my vote is firmer because of Weapons' taunts.

P.S: Sorry Bizz, I just couldn't find a way to respond in a RP sort of way.

That ain't chill, peeps, see, this right here is a prime example of playa hatin', but you gotta note his juice, he ain't got none. He's sprayin' blame where they ain't none.

I don't know. But Ether is attracting suspicion with his insistence on lynching someone. If there's a tracking or investigative role, I'd suggest you be on him tonight.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, slow down, homeboy, what'cha trying pull deflectin' like that.

As all y'all may have figured, I'm a G. In fact, I'm so G, I'm almost H.

"Woah, foreign dude, I'm going to assume whatever you're saying, but, that's totally uncool to be pointing fingers like that... like, that is what he's doing, right? I dunno, man... Maybe he's saying something about ice cream. I kinda like ice cream. My favorite is vanilla. It's sweet, and, like, pure... You know?" Travis said, not realizing he already said that.

OOC: I have to be zoned out a lot when I post. Apparently it amuses everyone, so you guys should be acting more, you know, amused.

This idiot wants me to be amised lol. You are supposed to be amused by me because i'm the best. Silly you :P

Also life or bizz, may i know the language he's speaking?

So, I've heard this great piece of information. Apparently, that Life fellow speaks perfect English, and he's only speaking a different language to tick us all off. Also, someone got a pair of new shoes and they are like, super CUTE!!! I want some now... :(

This idiot wants me to be amised lol. You are supposed to be amused by me because i'm the best. Silly you :P

Slovak, Breton, and some unidentified language if google translate's auto detect is to be trusted.

Russel, you should at least use something that google translate can translate because I'm too lazy to find a good translator and I think you're lying about your post restriction

No, it literally said that people are amused by may way of speaking in my role description.

"What, you mean, like, foreign dude here can speak English? That's totally not cool, foreign dude... that's as low as weekend homework, man."

No, it literally said that people are amused by may way of speaking in my role description.

"What, you mean, like, foreign dude here can speak English? That's totally not cool, foreign dude... that's as low as weekend homework, man."

Oh, you didn't hear? Apparently we're getting a project on Friday. 7 Page paper due the very next Monday.

You know, I'd hate to miss church for this lousy project... :( :( :(

Abbie watched at Travis. He was blabbing out stuff, as usual. She could've found this amusing, but this was no time for laughter. Fortunately, no one was gonna get lynched today, but the night would come, and with it, the Bronzes. Someone would die that night, and she had a remote guess of who it was gonna be...

Edited by Spike

Oh, you didn't hear? Apparently we're getting a project on Friday. 7 Page paper due the very next Monday.

You know, I'd hate to miss church for this lousy project... :( :( :(

"Aww, really? I think I was asleep or something... Wait, what class? Maybe I'm not in it..." Travis commented.

"Aww, really? I think I was asleep or something... Wait, what class? Maybe I'm not in it..." Travis commented.

American Studies, no doubt. I think that teacher's a SADIST or something.

But anyway, that's just the rumors going around. Someone needs to confirm that.

American Studies, no doubt. I think that teacher's a SADIST or something.

But anyway, that's just the rumors going around. Someone needs to confirm that.

Yeah, it is. It's like, SOO irritating, am I right? Like, HELLO, IT'S FRIDAY, duh. I mean, like, booriiing.

Yeah, it is. It's like, SOO irritating, am I right? Like, HELLO, IT'S FRIDAY, duh. I mean, like, booriiing.

Yeah, I won't even get a chance to give our Goddess some thanks this weekend. Of course.... No, our Goddess has a reason for all of this. I'm SURE of it.

"American Studies... do I have that? Lemme check..." Travis pulled out his schedule:

Travis Eastwood

Breakfast

Rock ChoirNaptime

Music HistoryNaptime

Lunch

Music in GovernmentNaptime

Music in ScienceNaptime

Dinner

Free period- AKA Naptime

"... Yeah, I dunno, can anybody read this? Anyone?"

I love you guys :awesome:

Anyway, day phase was supposed to end like hours ago, so

---

The day was new, and overall suspicions were scarce. The members of the choir who convened at the meeting were, despite the announcement of a still-lingering corruption, rather unsure with where they would have to start.

Alicia stood isolated from most of the other singers; she felt a longing feeling deep inside that she could not explain. Alicia glanced about the room and noticed Blas leaning on the other side of the wall with a melancholy look in her eyes. With a curiosity brewing in her senses, she sidled over to the other girl, making sure her approach was both warm and subtle.

“Hello.” Alicia’s voice was soft and had had a rather delightful quality to it, almost as if she were singing when she spoke. Blas looked in her direction and offered a half-hearted smile.

“Hey,” The somber girl spoke. Alicia tilted her head slightly in puzzlement.

“Is something amiss?” She asked.

“Actually…” Blas’ gaze went to the floor, and her tone became more solemn, “Alicia, do you… think this is really a good idea? I don’t think that she would’ve…” Her voice trailed away.

“… You don’t think what?”

“It’s nothing,” Blas replied quickly, “I’m sorry to take up your time.” She sighed, turned away, and began to walk out of the hall; no one took notice of her leaving as more of the intense discussion took place. Alicia blinked, rather perplexed by the situation. If Blas were consuming my time, why would I have struck the conversation in the first place? She closed her eyes in exhaustion, smiled, and ambled away from the crowd while it was in the midst of making its final decision for the day.

---

No one was lynched/beheaded today. Night 1 phase start; please send in all night actions.

Before heading to bed, the group found a note being handed around. While she was nowhere to be seen, a few of the singers recognised the handwriting as Alicia's.

"The Silver singers who stopped the Bronze rebellion, they don't mean us harm. But the force against us is strong and they may be holding something hostage, forcing one of them to do their bidding. I do not know if this is the case but we should be wary that it might be."

Bizz amra sh'ani yachol l'daber b'safa acher m'anglit. Az, ani m'daber b'ivrit.

OOC: Last post out of character. Bizz told me that I must speak in another language aside from English. So I picked Hebrew because it's the only other language that I actually know (yes I am decently fluent at Hebrew).

And my mom's calling for me to bake some cookies. Fuck. I'll try to be back later but I don't think I can.

Abbie felt there was nothing left to do there, so she left, throwing a formal "Goodbye.". She thought about Alicia's note in the way home. "Oh boy," she thought,"A hostage.". It was already dark outside. She took a quick look back, making sure no one was following her. She sighed with relief. She could have a good night's sleep, or at least hoped so.

Bizz amra sh'ani yachol l'daber b'safa acher m'anglit. Az, ani m'daber b'ivrit.

OOC: Last post out of character. Bizz told me that I must speak in another language aside from English. So I picked Hebrew because it's the only other language that I actually know (yes I am decently fluent at Hebrew).

And my mom's calling for me to bake some cookies. Fuck. I'll try to be back later but I don't think I can.

Aw, crap. I have no knowledge of Hebrew whatsoever.