OMG it's a tier list

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is Kirsche above me?

Because he has way better availability than you. Sure, you have 2x attack range, but geez, you come like ten chapters later. Plus you're locked to bows, so you don't have melee. And we all know crossbows suck. With all the knights around the two chapters after you join, your weapon choice is just less than ideal. Meanwhile, Kirsche has the hammer available, so he's kicking butt for the chapters with the knights, AND he has ten chapters before you join.

Sorry, just the way it is.

Because he has way better availability than you. Sure, you have 2x attack range, but geez, you come like ten chapters later. Plus you're locked to bows, so you don't have melee. And we all know crossbows suck. With all the knights around the two chapters after you join, your weapon choice is just less than ideal. Meanwhile, Kirsche has the hammer available, so he's kicking butt for the chapters with the knights, AND he has ten chapters before you join.

...what.

Here, take this sword! *tosses a sword*

*jumps into it and dies*

"YOU JUMPED INTO A SWORD, YOU RETARD!"

Whoever gets the reference deserves a cookie

That would actually put him more than just below Kirsche.

wat do i have to do to make my positive contributions outweigh my opportunity cost

field me please i need to feel needed

you dont know what this means to me!!!

1. Xeld should be higher for his contributions to hacking. He's fucking Athos, with a teeny bit more availability.

2. Why the fuck am I below Kai? I know I post about hacking when I shouldn't, but seriously? That fucking low? He posts the most BS things. :/ Even though this is a joke topic, it's sad. ;( I want to know what put me so low.

3. Luminothe was hilarious. He should be bottom of mid.

1. Xeld should be higher for his contributions to hacking. He's fucking Athos, with a teeny bit more availability.

2. Why the fuck am I below Kai? I know I post about hacking when I shouldn't, but seriously? That fucking low? He posts the most BS things. :/ Even though this is a joke topic, it's sad. ;( I want to know what put me so low.

3. Luminothe was hilarious. He should be bottom of mid.

You can't argue yourself up.

Yeah but that whiny little pimple said he quit FE hacking because it was boring him. What a tool!

If anything he should be LOWER.

I am not in this, am I? ;_; It is okay, I am used to getting this. ;_; ;_; It is just that, well, I thought that I at least could feel like being normal here. :sob: :sob:

*jumps into it and dies*

"YOU JUMPED INTO A SWORD, YOU RETARD!"

Whoever gets the reference deserves a cookie

Sounds like I Wanna Be The Guy to me.

Do I get a cookie now?

Edited by Raymond

Since your complaining about it <_<

You should be proud

And try to remember that Hacking isnt everything

If that was the case Xeld would have his own Tier