Gilliam Day!!!!!!!!! :)

Hector

Amelia over Barth, under Bors. Wallace under Amelia.

Amelia is having trouble being babied, but not as much as Wendy, her HM is even rougher due to an axefest.

And Wallace IS competent in LM, and can at least survive 2 rounds from a SilverBow!Sniper.

Edited by Soul

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amelia is having trouble being babied, but not as much as Wendy, her HM is even rougher due to an axefest.

And Wallace IS competent in LM, and can at least survive 2 rounds from a SilverBow!Sniper.

Competent though he may be in LM, you're either throwing away a 5-star Funds for a mediocre unit, or you're going to be unable to save him reliably if/when he shows back up in the main game. Geitz being what Geitz is, Wallace is available for three chapters. Total.

Amelia coming with a Javelin + Speedwing is better than that.

Wallace >>>>>> Amelia. LolFunds.

Geitz is what Geitz is...requiring too much training for the lords.

Edited by Trompe le Monde

Who said anything about ranked? Going effeciency here. And Amelia isn't wanting the Speedwings when there are better options, that's just un-neccesary favoritism- Oh wait, she can now double LOLdiers and monsters, still not impressing when she isn't 1RKO'ing, her AS is still negative, so scratch the doubling part with a Javelin.

Who said anything about ranked? Going effeciency here. And Amelia isn't wanting the Speedwings when there are better options, that's just un-neccesary favoritism- Oh wait, she can now double LOLdiers and monsters, still not impressing when she isn't 1RKO'ing, her AS is still negative, so scratch the doubling part with a Javelin.

What the devil are you on about? Amelia comes with a Speedwing. For Kyle.

EDIT: And I never cared about ranking or efficiency tbh. 5-star Fundsing LM I do care about because it has tangible benefits in the form of a White Gem in the main game.

Edited by Integrity

But what about Gilliam? Kyle can double the enemies he needs to double already.

Sure, fine, a Speedwing for Gilliam. Or Garcia. Or Ephraim if he weren't so awesome already.

Ephraim doesn't want more Avo to be over-broken, he has awesome Def and huge Spd to double a crapload of things that aren't Mercs (Which later TINK him, by the way)

GARcia might want it because his Spd fails at growing. LolEphraim and his base 11 Spd wants a Speedwings.

You can't use GAR for just anyone you know. Lord knows Garcia hasn't done anything to earn it.

I ended up giving my wing to everything-screwed Forde who until then was worse than equal level Kyle in everything besides Lck and Res. By one point each.

My next wing goes to Duracell.

But yeah, Gilliam. Mmmm, not really deserving a day of his own, I think.

D: Gilliam totally deserves a day of his own! He's awesome. He's manly and large and armored and does not have a happy face.

Awesome.

I ended up giving my wing to everything-screwed Forde who until then was worse than equal level Kyle in everything besides Lck and Res. By one point each.

My next wing goes to Duracell.

But yeah, Gilliam. Mmmm, not really deserving a day of his own, I think.

Duracell.

DURACELL.

Every time I think you've said the coolest thing ever, you say something cooler.

Duracell.

DURACELL.

Every time I think you've said the coolest thing ever, you say something cooler.

Sigged, and thanks XD. But yeah, he just keeps going...and going...and going...and going...oh wait, everyone else is dead. BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER I'VE GOT GODDAMN DUESSEL BEATING THE CRAP OUT OF THE ENTIRE NATION 'CAUSE *aneurysm*

And to think GameFAQs gave him a four.

Sigged, and thanks XD. But yeah, he just keeps going...and going...and going...and going...oh wait, everyone else is dead. BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER I'VE GOT GODDAMN DUESSEL BEATING THE CRAP OUT OF THE ENTIRE NATION 'CAUSE *aneurysm*

And to think GameFAQs gave him a four.

All promoted mounted units that aren't Seth suck.

All promoted mounted units that aren't Seth suck.

WHAT

Oh, wait, I agree.

Titania? Or are we limiting this to the GeeBeeAyyyyy?