Katekyo hitman reborn

Masu

Does anyone else here read/watch it other than me,branded,deathreapr,and haruhi/bianchi/hikari/namine? If you dont,

ITS AWESOME. WATCH IT. THEN READ IT.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

meh. too lazy when i made the topic. (it was like 1 am or something) besides I had doubted that there would be one since the only person here who seems to watch it besides me and branded(who were new) was namine.

meh. too lazy when i made the topic. (it was like 1 am or something) besides I had doubted that there would be one since the only person here who seems to watch it besides me and branded(who were new) was namine.

lol! i was there, when the topic was made!

I just watched the first 6 episodes and... well... IT WAS PURE AWESOMENESS AND FUNNINESS!

Welcome to the club!

*goes to watch Reborn!*

what is especially awesome of this anime is that it doesn't get stale. each arc just gets better and better. wait until you get to the action part, its great! i was hooked just trying to find out what happened next.

and the funny episodes are great!

who are your favorite characters up to this point?

I forced convinced Raven to start watching it. I'm currently watching episode 55.

lol! spread the Reborn!

gosh! you have watched that much already? that's impressive. and i must add, the manga is MUCH better!

...What? Am I weird? I never have anything important to do so I'm always at my computer.

who said you're weird? i said that its impressive that you have watched that many episodes.

oh, and by the way, the next arc is completely PWNZOR! its my favorite yet!

If you have not started reading/watching Katekyo Hitman Reborn yet you will start or I will kill you.

If you do not like it I will torture you for 1,000,000 hours and then kill you.

Start reading the manga. Its better. The one thing that pisses me off about the anime is the lack of blood. There was blood durring the mukuro arc (gokudera bled alot when he fought chikusa and bianchi was bleeding when Fuuta stabbed her VAGINA!) Oh i think hibari was bleeding too. But gamma's fight with gokudera and yamamoto pissed me off i was like "WTF WHERES THE BLOOD? THIS LOOKS SO UNREAL!" and since theres no blood they took out the part when gokudera spat blood on gamma's face to say "FUCK YOU BIZATCH!"