Corruption Mafia

Tables

I could also imagine the SK requesting everyone to roleclaim in order to be able to more effectively target the roles that are the most dangerous to him (doctor, vig, etc.)... :mellow:

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

End... er, phase 3

Ninji the Tracker/Lover was killed with homoeopathic poison today. As he saw his lover dying, Ulki the Doctor/Lover committed suicide as well. They must have fallen in love with the help of Cupid.

Then someone came up and shot at Ether the Deputy for lolz, I suppose.

Finally, the rapidly shrinking town decided to lynch Snike the Vigilante and normality was restored.

It is now night 4

Anyone worked their role out yet?

More like I shot at Ether for Allah Thanatos. Cheerio. *is lynched*

End night 4

Cupid Raymond divided by zero.

It is now day phase.

3 People. At least 1 villain. Know your real role yet?

Edited by I Eat Tables

So, yeah. You 3 have to talk, work stuff out, decide who you think the Mafia/SK is. Because either tonight or tomorrow morning the day ends, and if you haven't hung the right person, your team will end up losing.

Um.

Well, I can give substantial evidence as to how I'm not scum. But for now, let's everyone lay our cards down on the table.

I need to go, like, NOW, but I'll be back in *checks watch* around six hours. I',ll make a full post now.

Well, basically, I can't be scum. I targeted Core and Raymond on the first two days, neither died that night. I targeted Bizz last night, she's still alive. So I cannot be the last scum.

PUT YER CARDS ON THE TABLE AND LETS DO THIS

Edited by Trompe le Monde

*bursts out of grave* *Drags Ulki back into cemetery and shoots him in the head, before burying him again.* Sorry 'bout that. He apparently botched the suicide. Anyways, Cheerio. *resumes death*

Vote: BK-201

Hey Trompe, if you're telling the truth, then he's the last one because I was told I was SK and none of my targets have died; I even targeted you last night and woop! You're alive!!

edit: broken bold tag

Edited by Bizz

End the final day

BK-201 the Stalker has been eaten by a Grue.

The town wins!

Well, that was confusing. First post is getting updated with real information etc. I think next time, there'll be less false information and more just... bastardness. That's up to Spoon, though.

Edited by I Eat Tables

lol, telling the doc that he's the vig and the vig that he's the doc. That's beyond mean. :P

Also, damn. My plans to switch Ulki each night have been foiled by the fact that I never was the Driver in the first place. :sob:

Also, I was marked pink. Does this mean that I was third party and thus lost, instead of winning together with the town?

lol, telling the doc that he's the vig and the vig that he's the doc. That's beyond mean. :P

Also, damn. My plans to switch Ulki each night have been foiled by the fact that I never was the Driver in the first place. :sob:

WHY ME

Also, I was marked pink. Does this mean that I was third party and thus lost, instead of winning together with the town?

I assume so.