Lost Series Finale

StinDuh

Lost Finale  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Were you satisfied with the Lost Series Finale?

• Loved it
    • It was a good ending
    • It was a mediocre ending
    • I didn't like it
    • Worst. Ending. Ever.

Okay let me do some math. Approximately: 1145 minutes for season 1; 1034 minutes for season 2; 948 minutes for season 3; 602 minutes for season 4(interestingly, each episode was about 43 minutes long. divide 602 by 43 and you get 14, the amount of episodes in the season); 727 minutes for season 5; and 829 minutes for season six(i couldn't find the times of all the season six episodes, so I estimated 43 minutes. for all but the finale). That is a grand total of 5285 minutes. And its probably about 25 minutes more or so because I didn't include seconds. The website was really confusing when it came to seconds, so i just left them out. Either way. Divide 5285 by 24 and you get.... about 220.2 hours. Divide THAT by 24 and its approximately 9.2 days. Wow. You could watch lost non-stop for a week and never be done. DAMN!

Hahahahaha...only two votes.

Anyways, I thought it was great. Sure it didn't answer every question ever but what did you expect from the show? Since when do they answer all the questions? But, I thought the reunion of all the characters was great - though that was probably just because of the signature LOST music played during those parts. Also, it was actually understandable as compared to many of the other epsiodes.

Meh... Problem is that it didn't answer the basic question about the island AKA what the fuck that place was.

To it seemed that question was already answered as soon as they revealed who/what Jacob and the Man in Black were. As in a container/prison sort of thing for the Man in Black and his "evil" ways.

Plus they revealed how they travelled through time(sort of) and all that mess about the light.

Lost was the biggest scam in television history, making up all sorts of interesting mysteries and providing either no answer or a lazy, sloppy answer for each.

I think your calculation is wrong. Assuming around 20 episodes for each season, 20 x 6 = 120 episodes. 120 x 43 = 5160 minutes. 5160 / 60 = 86. 86 / 24 = 3.5 days. Around 3.5 days because I don't know the exact number of episodes.

Edited by Seph

Meh... Problem is that it didn't answer the basic question about the island AKA what the fuck that place was.

I felt like it was meant to be that way. A sort of open-ended ending, but not in a way that makes you feel like they didn't cover something they were supposed to. Sort of like Haibane Renmei (but no one's seen that).

Anyway, I didn't vote because I'm not sure what to think of the ending. I thought it worked. Not exactly what I expected but that was to be expected, as little sense as that makes.

I felt like it was meant to be that way. A sort of open-ended ending, but not in a way that makes you feel like they didn't cover something they were supposed to. Sort of like Haibane Renmei (but no one's seen that).

Anyway, I didn't vote because I'm not sure what to think of the ending. I thought it worked. Not exactly what I expected but that was to be expected, as little sense as that makes.

But that's the problem. I wouldn't have cared if they didn't answer every other question (aside from what the black smoke was but thank god we found that one out).

To me, the island feels like the town of Silent Hill in Silent Hill 2. The town fucks with people's minds because... well, it wants to. There's nobody pulling the strings behind it, it's just that fucked up.