Discuss scenes you can't wait to see redone

The Lawrence death scene WILL look good. This one is pretty self-explanitory.

Oguma role-playing a Spartan.

The part of the story involving Ellerean in Khadein. I have high hopes for this part of the story in the remake. It wasn't actually a terribly important part of the story in the original (its one of the parts where Marth's army kinda dinks around, actually), but I think even a simple visual facelift to the chapter 10 map will go a long way. For one thing, I predict that the water parts of the map will be made to look fantastic.

And of course, Meduith eating princesses.

Well, with the scenes I would also lke to hear how they remake the music, because FE3 hasa pretty epic soundtrack.

Dark Emperor, Dark Dragon, and Dragon's Altar, along with that one theme that was remade into Laus's theme, and now thinking it, there are just many to name. Like that music where Xane talks to Marth as he takes the path of Anri.

Speaking of which, can't wait to see Dragon Valley in it's entirety.

It's similar to FE8. It didn't have much OA out at first so perhaps SD's will be released later.

Wonder what changes they'll make to the Bishop conversations in the end.

Considering a lot of the cast of Shadow Dragon are returning in FE3R (FE3 Remake), if they decide to do artworkof all the characters, most of them will be getting it then.

...If they decide to.

While this is somewhat off-topic I'd like to see the FE9/10 artist to return for the next console FE, no matter if they'll use a new or an existing world as a template.

Edited by Ike-Mike

While this is somewhat off-topic I'd like to see the FE9/10 artist to return for the next console FE, no matter if they'll use a new or an existing world as a template.

I strongly agree with this statement.

As for what I'm interested in seeing, I always found the Book 2 Medeus battle to be really cool. He looked amazing for such an old game, so I hope the lame old Shin Ankoku Medeus doesn't return in slightly changed form. They have better hardware now, so this fight should be completely epic! :)

Also seconding various track mentions. I'm mostly concerned with the player themes though (Liberation <3).

I strongly agree with this statement.

As for what I'm interested in seeing, I always found the Book 2 Medeus battle to be really cool. He looked amazing for such an old game, so I hope the lame old Shin Ankoku Medeus doesn't return in slightly changed form.

Why would he? There's already going to be a bunch of Earth Dragons in the game. Medeus'll definitely get redone.

Gharnef is the right hand of the main villain.

Personally, I think that Gharnef is more of the main villian than Mediuth. The only thing that probably ever stopped Marth from defeating Mediuth before Gharnef is the fact that Gharnef always had the Falchion and the fact that Dragons were more deadly then mages. They clearly state in FEDS(and it's predecessors) that from the start Gharnef was only using Mediuth and was planning to kill him off eventually anyway.

Can't wait to use Camus, I mean Sirius. The blonde knights were always beast. Like Eltosian Camus Alles, NOT Aren. Pecival!!! Man Fire Emblem had some great characters. Lorenz scene is gonna be good. Oohhh Michalis is gonna shine in this game when it comes to special scenes.

I think the Lorenz scene will be tone down and the part where Jeigan speaks against Lang probably will be too.

I certainly hope that isn't the case. Those were two of my favorite scenes in the entire series.

I wonder if the scene where Lang says that he can't wait to kill the families of the rebels will be toned down at all, or how he wants to have the Grunian royal children killed. I know the reference to child slaves was taken out even in the Japanese version of Shadow Dragon, so I wouldn't be surprised. But why would the awesome Jeigan scene be toned down?

I really want to hear how they redo the "theme of love", the song that plays when Misheil and Minerva are talking in Khadein (and later when you save the four princesses). I always liked that song a lot.

I'd be interested in seeing how they choose to handle Abel's recruitment scene. There is so much packed into that scene, but the actual dialogue always felt somewhat like it was missing something to me, so I'd like to see what happens to the translation this time around. I'm also kind of hoping that they add some after recruitment talk scenes, kind of like the extra scenes in Shadow Dragon (examples- Minerva- The Whitewings and Est- her sisters). The only reactions that we hear about in the original are Abel's (obviously), Marth's, and Est's, but I always thought that it would be interesting to see what Palla, Catria, and Cain had to say about the situation.

Personally, I think that Gharnef is more of the main villian than Mediuth. The only thing that probably ever stopped Marth from defeating Mediuth before Gharnef is the fact that Gharnef always had the Falchion and the fact that Dragons were more deadly then mages. They clearly state in FEDS(and it's predecessors) that from the start Gharnef was only using Mediuth and was planning to kill him off eventually anyway.

Well Gharnef is the more active of the two but its common for the main villains sidekick to get more exposure then his boss.

He's mostly assuredly Medeus sidekick in book 2. He doesn't even want to overthrow him anymore.