I think mine was a Lute solo with her using monster dark magic (with infinite uses). Aside from Floor 10 of course.

It's technically cheating, but hey it's a fun glitch to exploit XD

I almost unlocked him, but I remember some other game started to distract me. And Lyon was the only character that I was really interested in unlcoking too...

His Con is what I don't like about him.

It is low, but you can buy infinite stat boosters, meaning you can also get body rings.

My Lyon has maxed everything including constitution, except movement.

I just normally never buy unlimited stat boosters. Yes they help a lot in the Creature Campaign but it's kinda like cheating. Not to mention is could seriously hurt your fund in doing so.

At least you can replenish your funds from the gems and gold you find in the ruins/tower.

I just normally never buy unlimited stat boosters. Yes they help a lot in the Creature Campaign but it's kinda like cheating. Not to mention is could seriously hurt your fund in doing so.

What else are you buying? You won't need many weapons, and they don't cost much anyway. A trip through the ruins grants you plenty of cash.

You also probably need to buy promotion items. Yes the ruins grant you many golds but its not enough feed all your characters with those stat boosters and its still a lot of money. You still of course need weapons if you were ever to beat the ruins/towers to unlock the characters or get more gold. Its like you gotta spend money to make more money.

You also probably need to buy promotion items. Yes the ruins grant you many golds but its not enough feed all your characters with those stat boosters and its still a lot of money. You still of course need weapons if you were ever to beat the ruins/towers to unlock the characters or get more gold. Its like you gotta spend money to make more money.

This topic is for Lyon, and three times through grants you more than enough money for all the promotion items you need, weapons, and a few stat boosters. If you do the tower three times as well, there is even more. Don't forget weapons and other items are dropped in both.

• 1 month later...