World Cup 2010

burning_phoneix

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Spain
    • Brazil
    • Netherlands
    • Argentina
    • France
    • Germany
    • England
    • Uruguay
    • Italy
    • Portugal
    • Other (Please mention in post)

Dude, if Germany doesn't win tonight... I'll be honestly surprised.

Why? Didn't you say that all those who thought of the possibility were high on LSD? :rolleyes:

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh really, I could've sworn the metro said he had a 100% success rate, even if it is a load of bollocks.

Ugh really, I could've sworn the metro said he had a 100% success rate, even if it is a load of bollocks.

He's had a 100% success rate for Germany in the WM so far, but this isn't a new thing. His overall record is 85%.

Pirlo missed the best chance in the game so far. God dammit.

Edited by Momotaro

Wow, what a shitty ref. Marked Podolski as offsides when he wasn't, failed a card, and potentially failed a penalty. Nevermind the stuff he's missed with the Spaniards, like that clip earlier. It's like he's intentionally making the game hard to play.

IMO he only missed one offside towards the end of the first half with Capdevilla, and that wasn't a penalty, Ramos hit Oezil by accident.

Also Boatenge should've got a card.

He marked Podolski as offsides early in the match when he wasn't even close. Another time he marked him as off but he actually was.

EDIT: By the way I iddn't mention the fouls on the Spaniards because I don't know their names as well. But the ref screwed them over too.

Edited by Crystal Shards

LSD HAD IT'S EFFECTS

Yeah, thanks for rubbing it in. Not like it hurts like hell enough already considering that team is my heart and soul or anything.

Had the Germans played like the Germans, they would have won. But they didn't. And Spain managed to pull themselves together. They deserved the win.

Go Holland...

Yeah, thanks for rubbing it in. Not like it hurts like hell enough already considering that team is my heart and soul or anything.

Had the Germans played like the Germans, they would have won. But they didn't. And Spain managed to pull themselves together. They deserved the win.

Sorry 'bout that XD

Actually the Germans weren't bad in the match. It's just that the Spaniards completely neutralized them everywhere.