World Cup 2010

burning_phoneix

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Spain
    • Brazil
    • Netherlands
    • Argentina
    • France
    • Germany
    • England
    • Uruguay
    • Italy
    • Portugal
    • Other (Please mention in post)

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And Italy tied. Thank God the Paraguayan goalkeeper was out of his fucking mind.

I heard Elia and Sneijder were pretty damn good. Confirmation on that?

ALSO TOMORROW YOU'LLSEE YELLOW AND GREEN ALL OVER THE FIELD.

hah so I was reading comments on the FIFA website just to see what people thought of Group G, and I found this comment:

I would love to see North Korea and the U.S. both make it through, and then play each other in an epic sudo-political showdown.

WIN

I heard Elia and Sneijder were pretty damn good. Confirmation on that?

Elia was great. Sneijder played pretty well, but nothing too spectacular, if you ask me.

'USA beats England 1-1'

However I'm not finding it on their site.

Honestly I think the whole "winning" thing is that it was more than a game. Like we won more than just a draw. If that makes sense.

Elia was great. Sneijder played pretty well, but nothing too spectacular, if you ask me.

I agree with both the above statements.

Also:rEAil.png

Watching Portugal Vs. Ivory Coast now. Hopefully it's entertaining.

Also, loved the Germany and Australia game. The rest mostly disappointed me.

EDIT: Well damn, not only was it a tie, it was pretty average too. I hope Brazil and Korea put up a good show.

Edited by Nightmare

How can you even like the Italians man? Are you like diseased or something?

They suck too much not to be loved. And with their suckage they won 4 world cups.

Fuck Ronaldo, he should have been sent off.

Also, shitty game. So far there have been only 20 goals in 16 matches so far. I blame the vuvuzela.

Brazil vs North Korea is next. Hopefully, Brazil put 8 past the Koreans.

It seems the dear leader has banned his slaves from using vuvuzelas. Suddenly, I feel a strange yearning to be part of a totalitarian state

North Korea vs Brazil is turning out to be one of the best games so far IMO, although tied 0-0 atm.

No. Just no.Kaká fucked up all but one play.

And everyone save Robinho is doing jackshit on the offense.

Edited by Momotaro

No. Just no.Kaká fucked up all but one play.

And everyone save Robinho is doing jackshit on the offense.

I don't know, seeing bloody knees was pretty lulzy.

Although yes, Brazil is playing terribly this game. How the fuck does somebody miss a pass like that? Especially from a Brazilian player.

I don't know, seeing bloody knees was pretty lulzy.

Although yes, Brazil is playing terribly this game. How the fuck does somebody miss a pass like that? Especially from a Brazilian player.

The problem isn't being Brazilian, but DAMMIT, you know Kaká is far from his best conditions, and you have good players who can replace him, Luiz Fabiano and Gilberto Silva(who are specially lame), AND WHY NOT PUT THEM.

The problem isn't being Brazilian, but DAMMIT, you know Kaká is far from his best conditions, and you have good players who can replace him, Luiz Fabiano and Gilberto Silva(who are specially lame), AND WHY NOT PUT THEM.

Yeah I know, it's just that the Brazilians are generally good and make it far in the World Cup most of the time. But seeing Kaka fuck up like that was just.... facepalm.

1-0 for Brazil. North Korean goalie cries on the floor in despair.

Edited by Speedwagon
Unnecessary double post

A big congratulations to North Korea. I was hoping for a tie at the very least simply because it'd mix things up but realistically speaking I was thinking it'd be more along the lines of Germany-Australia. Good on them, despite the fact Brazil wasn't up to their own standards.

Fuck Ronaldo, he should have been sent off.

Other stuff, people should realize, mainly portuguese people, that Ronaldo doesn't play shit in his national team.

:3 unless you wanted him out by red card which I would also approve

Also, shitty game.

Portugal is done for. There seems to be some internal discord and unease, specially noted by Deco and Nani (who has been sent home prior to the game) statements. Any team that doesn't go along with each other and its coach stand no real chance.

Also, what the hell went through Portugal's coach mind? Deco on the right side?!?! The man has always shined in the middle! No wonder Deco was unhappy >__> Not that I care much anyways.

I didn't see Brazil x North Corea but by its result... meh If Spain doesn't put an impressive game, I can almost say Germany is the sure winner this cup.

I didn't see Brazil x North Corea but by its result... meh If Spain doesn't put an impressive game, I can almost say Germany is the sure winner this cup.

Only the second half was worth the time.

I dunno why,but Spain doesn't convince me as a strong contender to be the winner.