Has there been any evidence that...

Sophius

the various instances of crazy rng screwage are pre-ordained. I have run across a variety of instances where the RNG rolls are so sublimely perfect nott to be. For an example, a couple nights ago, I was playing chapter 4( I just started my 2nd thracia 776 playthrough and my luck has been atrocious) and making karin and Fergus guard the south staircase. Karin was rushed by a soldier who hit her for 11 damage at 37%, after which she criticaled him with 11%(on her first atack). she was then attacked by three more soldiers with the same chance of hitting her. She dodged them all and she criticaled 2 of them also under the same circumstances(meaning she crited on the first attack with an 11%). She missed the third one both attacks. Then, a soldier sporting a javelin hit and killed her with a 17% chance to hit. this isn't a complaint on how the rng is unfair, so please do not treat it as such. I am just saying that I have encountered a variety of situations like this that seem too perfect not to be pre -ordained and wish to raise the question as to whether there is a possibility that there is special programming that causes these situations to occur. I mean, Seriously, there was a 0.1331% chance of Karin geting those criticals!

Edited by Sophius