New 5th Gen Pokemon Leaked

Anacybele

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's just like Shaymin and Manaphy and Mew. It doesn't count in the Pokedex, and it's just a cute... thing... that'll probably be Flying and Psychic.

And no, it doesn't look like a regional rodent at all. Looks too... unique to be one. Regional Rodents always follow what animal they should be, while Victini is just wtfisitithaswingsonitsassandisthrowingpeacesignswithitsears.

Oh wow... A Luvdisc evo. I wonder if it will follow the steps of Togetic -> Togekiss, from total joke to a powerhouse.

The Victini one is meh. It follows too much Skymin, too energic to be a phantom pokemon. And the wings on its ass... :facepalm:

Apparently, the Chinchilla one has been romanized as Chillarmy. Awesome name if you ask me :D

I swear if they don't localize the starters as Wotter, Smugleaf and Killpig I am going to kill everyone at NoA.

>Killpig.

That's Pignite, sir.

So judging from the name, Aloe is probably a grass type gym leader, which means she's automatically awesome. She also reminds me of Aunt Jemima, so maybe you get some pancakes for beating her.

So judging from the name, Aloe is probably a grass type gym leader, which means she's automatically awesome. She also reminds me of Aunt Jemima, so maybe you get some pancakes for beating her.

While her name could be spelled out Aloe if you took a letter by letter approach to the translation of her name, but romanization tends to go more by pronunciation. With her name, looking at the katakana looks like Ah-Ro-Eh, the Eh sound being distinct rather than subdued (if that makes any sense to you, basically I mean a noticeable pronunciation rather than silent like in the word Aloe).

So her name could be Aloe, but from pronunciation it could also be Alloy, as in a type of metal.

However, I just saw her image and I have to ask...Is Japan REALLY just catching ont hat black people exist and just happen to be playing out whatever stereotype they can? I mean...WOW.

Edited by Etzel's Hips

While her name could be spelled out Aloe if you took a letter by letter approach to the translation of her name, but romanization tends to go more by pronunciation. With her name, looking at the katakana looks like Ah-Ro-Eh, the Eh sound being distinct rather than subdued (if that makes any sense to you, basically I mean a noticeable pronunciation rather than silent like in the word Aloe).

So her name could be Aloe, but from pronunciation it could also be Alloy, as in a type of metal.

Japanese sounds weird and nonsensical.

Well even if it's not Aloe, she's still cool.

However, I just saw her image and I have to ask...Is Japan REALLY just catching ont hat black people exist and just happen to be playing out whatever stereotype they can? I mean...WOW.

They already had Wargle and Chillarmy, Victini needs a Liberty ticket, and football players, all for a region that's based on the US. Just take it as a joke, I'm sure they don't mean any harm.

(though Iris swinging from vines and having pokes in her hair is a bit... much)

Edited by A boy named Sal

Hahahaha She looks like a cook/maid but also huge and motherly but also like she could be on Soul Train.

! I've got it! [spoiler=She's really!]THE MOTHER OF THE CREATOR OF SOUL TRAIN, HIRED AS THE CHEF/CATERER FOR THE SHOW.

How genius.

TMs do not disappear after use

! Hooray! This is awesome.

I'm a little confused on whether the groundhog/meerkat thing is the typical lame rodent or if Chillarmy is. Heck, they might both be.

Team Plasma...look kind of lame. :(

Team Plasma...look kind of lame. :(

Agreed, they look dorkier than Team Galatic. Though Plasma does sound better IMO.

Also, does anyone also get the feeling that Dento looks like Aaron's cousin?