Lord of Azure Flame: Suggestions

Inactive Account

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted for making it easier. I recall wanting it so that C supports were fairly easy to earn originally IIRC; kind of hoping to deter this exact problem of people over-focusing. It might even be in the sign-up direct. You can discount my vote if you want though, seeing as I am not a outsider at best.

it's a public poll, dude, we can see who voted for what anyway (by the way, non-RPers' votes will not be counted)

Yeah I realized that ... like right after I posted. Then I didn't see the point in changing it. :lol:

it's a public poll, dude, we can see who voted for what anyway (by the way, non-RPers' votes will not be counted)

I voted for making it easier. I recall wanting it so that C supports were fairly easy to earn originally IIRC; kind of hoping to deter this exact problem of people over-focusing. It might even be in the sign-up direct. You can discount my vote if you want though, seeing as I am not a outsider at best.

You left the LoAF RP already.

I was part of the RP until only a few weeks ago as well and the GM for 20 of the 24 chapters AND the designer/original poster whistler. I do think that carries some importance when it comes to the topic of supports. I REALLY wish you people would stop being such asses; sage especially.

I was part of the RP until only a few weeks ago as well and the GM for 20 of the 24 chapters AND the designer/original poster whistler. I do think that carries some importance when it comes to the topic of supports. I REALLY wish you people would stop being such asses; sage especially.

I demand that if you're referring to me, any and all parts of my name should be capitalized.

Edited by Dark Sage

Son, I don't mean to be rude here, but are you in the RP currently?

No?

Good, your vote is irrelevant. Case fucking closed.

Have to say Blader has a point, Snowy. If a former president was a Canadian citizen, he could not vote for the next president or on anything having to do with America.

Have to say Blader has a point, Snowy. If a former president was a Canadian citizen, he could not vote for the next president or on anything having to do with America.

I'm not mad about having my vote discounted. If I was to be mad about that, I wouldn't have posted 'You can discount my vote if you want to, seeing as I am a outsider at best'.

I never said you were upset. I was just pointing out that of course your vote would not be counted and you have no say in organizing the rp at all anymore. Side-effect of quitting, sorry to say.

• 4 weeks later...

All right, since the majority of voters want to add more Cs (unless some of you guys want to change your votes), I added a Potential New Cs in the Character Rankings section, just as a preliminary list for discussion purposes. Note that I didn't add some I thought were potentials like Kelas/Tessa because those characters have full/nearly full max slots already (max slots=5).

You can add things if you want, but I don't really consider chracters with lots of slots filled much of a priority. Most of the pairs I added were just people that came to mind.