E3 Discussion

Doom103

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a continuation of the Eye-Toy, and all the games that are to be released for the peripheral are shit-tier games that the Wii has had for years. Why is anyone going to pay such money for an attachment, when it doesn't come with freeware originally announced, and they can get this all on a cheap system with cheap games? It doesn't make sense. The best thing that it has to offer is the ability to navigate menus without use of the controller. But that's a braindead thing to do, when a controller is easier to use in the first place, and this is a fucking game console.

I'm definitely for moving forward when it comes to games, but this motion-control gimmick is getting fucking annoying.

I doubt they'd only make "shit-tier" games for it when it costs so much to buy it. I'd say they'd try to work some decent games into Kinect; otherwise it will be a waste of cash and technology. I think the Kinect will be something people will have to get used to, like the Wii controllers (they gave me the shits when I first got my Wii 'cause I couldn't find the option to readjust the Sensor Bar sensivity).

I just wanna see what games they come out with for the Kinect first.

*randomly pops in* Yo Rythm and everyone else laugh.gif

I dunno . I was expecting this years E3 to revealinfo about the new Pokemon Black & White . or a sequel to Prince Of Persia . maybe a new Megaman game but I got different suprizes ...

The 3DS looks amazing ! lalong with that Kid Icarus Game . I'm so getting it ! Nintendo rock : Kirby , Zelda . makes me bumped that I don't have a WII :P

I'm also happy with the release of the Sly Cooper trilogy package for the PS3 . and Tron , and Pirates of The Carribean : The armada of the damned . and Lego Star Wars : Clone wars . all for the for the pc .

Edited by PopPunkKidZ

I doubt they'd only make "shit-tier" games for it when it costs so much to buy it. I'd say they'd try to work some decent games into Kinect; otherwise it will be a waste of cash and technology. I think the Kinect will be something people will have to get used to, like the Wii controllers (they gave me the shits when I first got my Wii 'cause I couldn't find the option to readjust the Sensor Bar sensivity).

I just wanna see what games they come out with for the Kinect first.

They've already announced all the titles for Kinect. They will probably all suck ass.

Kinect-15-Launchers_1276546237_640w.jpg

They're all going to be dance games, fitness games, or shitty sports games that rely on their new gimmick with no good gameplay. And you know the best part? None of them are free. Even Kinect Sports, A PURE FUCKING COPY OF WII SPORTS, is going to cost sixty dollars. You read that right. Sixty. Fucking. American. Dollars.

They've already announced all the titles for Kinect. They will probably all suck ass.

Kinect-15-Launchers_1276546237_640w.jpg

They're all going to be dance games, fitness games, or shitty sports games that rely on their new gimmick with no good gameplay. And you know the best part? None of them are free. Even Kinect Sports, A PURE FUCKING COPY OF WII SPORTS, is going to cost sixty dollars. You read that right. Sixty. Fucking. American. Dollars.

Woooow. The only game in that list that's half-decent is Sonic, but I don't play Sonic games. If they're the only games they'll release for Kinect, then they're wasting the technology. I like to think they'll come out with some better games for this.

I'm gonna love Dance Central on my new Xbox 360 Slim. The way they danced when demoing the game instantly got me hooked and ready to dance to awesome hip-hop songs as well. Man, Microsoft is awesome!

I will never be excited for E3 until a new Baten Kaitos game is unveiled (like hell it will be) for the Wii. Fuck, if they come out with BK3, I will get a Wii for the sole purpose of having that game (and being able to play 1 & 2 again since my Gamecube broke). Fuck all the stuff that Nintendo has been remaking for years (Mario, Zelda, Sonic), gimme something that actually took thinking and turned out fantastic.

EDIT: Golden Sun 3 was announced? Really? I probably won't get a copy of it since it's not as good as BK to warrant me buying a new system but I'll consider it when it comes out.

Edited by Life

I will never be excited for E3 until a new Baten Kaitos game is unveiled (like hell it will be) for the Wii. Fuck, if they come out with BK3, I will get a Wii for the sole purpose of having that game (and being able to play 1 & 2 again since my Gamecube broke). Fuck all the stuff that Nintendo has been remaking for years (Mario, Zelda, Sonic), gimme something that actually took thinking and turned out fantastic.

EDIT: Golden Sun 3 was announced? Really? I probably won't get a copy of it since it's not as good as BK to warrant me buying a new system but I'll consider it when it comes out.

Nintendo remaking Sonic? What? Also, the majority of Nintendo's stuff this year were from franchises we haven't seen in forever. We finally get a new console Kirby, a new DKC, a new Goldeneye, a new NBA Jam. Then we also got stuff like Epic Mickey and the 3DS which includes a new Paper Mario.

Also, you don't have a DS for Golden Sun Dark Dawn? Thought everyone in the world had one by now. Unless that statement was under the assumption that it was a Wii title.

Golden Sun 3 was announced for the DS last year at E3 2009...

Unless that statement was under the assumption that it was a Wii title.

Probably 3DS. Many people thought the game would be pushed as a launch title for it since no news were released about the game between these last two E3. Or Life really doesn't own a DS >_>

Edited by Magna

Probably 3DS. Many people thought the game would be pushed as a launch title for it since no news were released about the game between these last two E3. Or Life really doesn't own a DS >_>

Life really doesn't. Life does have an emulator, though.

Also, you don't have a DS for Golden Sun Dark Dawn? Thought everyone in the world had one by now. Unless that statement was under the assumption that it was a Wii title.

No point in getting a DS now with the 3DS under development. :awesome:

So I finally looked at all the trailers for E3 (well, all the relevant ones) rather than the smidgen I'd checked out before, and I must say that I'm liking Pirates of the Caribbean, Mortal Kombat, Devil's Third, and the new Twisted Metal.