I'm new!

icey

Hi everyone,

My name is Tim and I'm new here. I've been playing FE since FE7 came out in the US (so 2003. Wow! 7 years!). I've played FE8 and FE9, and have borrowed FE10 from a friend and am in the process of completing that (got through the DB chapters. Phew!)

Because I'm too lazy to type in paragraphs, I'll just use the profile template you gave in the other topic for my introduction... laugh.gif hope no one minds!

Online name: icey

DoB: May/1990

Favourite FE Game: Blazing Sword

Favourite Game (other than FE): That's hard. I'm going to say Paper Mario. It left the biggest impression upon me.

Favourite FE Character: Ranulf.

Least Favourite game: That's hard too. Well, my parents bought me a Chicken Run game on GBC a long time ago, that was probably pretty bad. (Though they were very well-intentioned )

Favourite music: Country, classical, electronica/dance. Really, I'm open to any kind of music though and have a bit of every genre on my playlist

Favourite artist/band: Dixie Chicks

Favourite song: There's too many! But a few are "Not Ready to Make Nice" by Dixie Chicks, "Frozen" by Madonna, "Grafton Street" by Dido, "Good Mother" by Jann Arden, "Telephone" by Lady Gaga (who else?)

Hobbies: Reading the newspapers, playing games, playing piano, writing...

Good Point: I'm a pretty laidback person and I can hold a conversation with almost everyone.

Bad Point: I can be overemotional. Also, I sometimes can't see from other peoples' point of view. Trying to work on that.

Anything else? I'm gay and out and not ashamed to admit it. *waves rainbow flag*

Looking forward to meeting y'all!

Edited by icey

Oooooh I get to say it... okay. Welcome to the forest! :awesome: I know how it feels to have no replies to your topic so here's your first. I feel so special

Too bad I never introduced myself in a topic.... I hadn't noticed until it was too late :sob:

Edited by ikelover