new on photobucket.com skills

Ladies and Gentlemen due to some error of time of school and and techincal difficulties on my computer. I apologize for not getting the real work in time so replaced black knight with skills. it is only a limited time as usual and also the other fire emblem videos so pleases watch and bring me the comments or questions please. By the by to view videos on photobucket.com just type in bane and make sure you put video on the catagory part not picture. and presto you have arrived. if you have difficulty getting into my album please contact me by email. with that enjoy till july 4

It won't kill you to link to your photobucket every time you make a post about it -__-

http://s722.photobucket.com/home/isaac77598/allalbums

Seriously, link to your Photobucket every time. People aren't going to check your album(s) out just because you told them to. You don't even give us a good enough reason to check it out. Skills? What exactly are these skills? Why should we take the time to search for them on Photobucket? And why should we take the time to find your album out of all the results that might pop up? Etcetera etcetera. Please elaborate further.

From now on, just make this your project thread and post whatever update you have in here. And please, please use more coherent English. I can (barely) understand your post, as can a few others, but I'm willing to bet about 90% of the members here can't.