whats up with walkthrough.

Swordfighter : Zihark Love his caring nature for the Laguz as much as people and that he absolutely PWNS in POR. In RD, his Earth support affinity is all that makes him better than any other swordfighter.

Soldier : Nephanee Duh, her shy nature caring to be beautiful both inside and out, and having brawn and being freckin broken makes her most loveable by many.

Axefighter : Nolan Of course because of his caring nature and looking like Chuck Norris. ^_^

Archer : Rolf Don't like Shinon yeachh. Rolf also grows more Str than him anyways.

Armorknight : None. I only use Gatrie.

Cavalier : Titania Not only is she god tier in both games, but also having great leadership skills.

Peg Knight : Marcia Love the way that she cares about her both only to hide it from his face by torchering him to death and being a lookalike like Est. ^_^

Dragon Knight : Haar He's like the dreamiest guy ever having brawn and handsomeness at the same time. Also the best unit in Part 2 and some of Part 3.

Mage : Soren/Ilyana Soren. He's so dashing and only caring about Ike. Ilyana I love her caring personality for food and humans equally and being most gentle than anyone else of the two games, and that she is always hungry. ^_^

Priest : Laura She brings serenity and grace. Makes my heart melt with her kindness and that she's the only good Priest in the game too.

Thief : Heather Growing the most avoid than any other thief and that she is a lesbian loving to con men that she don't like and trying to make money for her sick mother.

Cat : Ranulf He's the bravest cat of the nation and even had the courage to face Zelgius. His courage is why that I love him the most.

Tiger : Mordecai His kindness makes my heart melt. ^_^

Lion : Caineighis

Hawk : Ulki

Raven : Vika Who couldn't possibly love Vika. Her caring nature above all else.

Wolf: Nailah Having enough availibility in Part 1 already being broken enough that you can use her more than any other god tier character.

Heron : Rafiel I like his serenity and softness. =3

Dragon : None. I don't think that they're that great anyway since they like get doubled by everything.

WHAT???? nothing about how shinnon is so nice???? i was looking forward to tht one.

underline, ???

bold, *cough* mostofit* *cough*

Raven : Vika Who couldn't possibly love Vika. Her caring nature above all else.

Vika never really struck me as that caring. I mean, when you compare her to Nealuchi, who bravely defends Leanne all on his lonesome in 2-P...

Vika never really struck me as that caring. I mean, when you compare her to Nealuchi, who bravely defends Leanne all on his lonesome in 2-P...

she's more like, laid back maybe lazy-ish